A real difference in my two dogs

Posted by Reviewer2269947 on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have seen this work well in both my dogs. I feed them a quality diet but was seing some skin drying issues and flakes. My older guy also some osteoarthritis and he really seems to be more peppy since giving these to him. Both their coats are much shiner and no flakes seen for over a month or two now. At first they were reluctant to just eat them but I make them get really excited about it and act like I will eat it if they wont and it does the trick to get them to eat it. The old man loves it so he will take it gladly, the younger guy seems to choak it down just so the old man does not, haha! Placing a re-order right now actually!

cat with diabetes on remission

Posted by 5684251465206318399 on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My cat is diabtic and has been on remission for 9 days now, not very long after supplementing him with these pills... I bought them for him because of the astaxanthin to make sure his eyes weren't much more diminishing as they allready have...not really knowing that spirulina is linked to decrease bloodsugarlevels... not knowing for sure if these pills contribute in the blodsugar dropping to being normal again (this after almost 2 years of treating the cat with levemir insulin) I can say that from day 1 he took these pills he started to feel better!! So I am hooked on this product..:-)

my cat loves it

Posted by 5462355356204383370 on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

helped her with her eye allergy. her fur is glowing.

Good price. Fast delivery.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Both my dogs are getting these as a daily vitamin. The younger one chews them up, but not the older one. I think the ingredients are good for them.

Dog loves this

Posted by Reviewer2883689 on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Got a finicky dog with taking his supplements. He loves this and he got great energy with this.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great

a "must" for our dogs

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Our standard poodles have been on SpiruGreen for several years now and it is a staple in their daily diet. It's particularly good since it contains axtaxanthin.

stormpipes

Posted by Reviewer2854041 on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My Dogs love these little geen pills and they're much more energetic.

doggie vitamins

Posted by wendybrown on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My dogs love this spirugreen superfood for pets. The supplement is small, dark green and you can smell the green in these. My dogs really think I'm giving them a treat.

Cats and Dogs

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been serving this to all 5 of my little furballs. They really seem to like the taste. But most importantly, I feel it has been a really big help to keep them healthy. I will continue to buy this product for them.

1 2 3