Worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality. Uses fish gelatin for capliques (i avoid porcine gelatin for spritual reasons). This is one supplement that you can feel right after taking it. Whenever i start to feel tired during the day, just take one caps and i'll feel awake and alert. No more coffee for me!

Cannot be more pure

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The capsules are from fish gelatin. Such a rarity! I take it over any other from of gelatin. It is important to get ubiquinol form of CoQ10 for older individuals. Their bodies are not well equipped to convert ubiquinone into ubiquinol. Although ubiquinol supplements tend to be pricier, they are far more effective.

outstanding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product,one of mercola's best

Just what I needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

MENAPAUSE. Is what the doctor blames for me always being tired. Maybe that is the cause, but within a week of taking Dr. Mercola's Ubiquinol, I feel more like my old self again. More energy and more alert. It works for me.

Citrus burps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I agree with Minnesota, wish they had not added the citrus. Never had an issue without the citrus added. Love the benefits of taking Ubiquinol.

Ubiquinol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product hurt my stomach so badly that I could not continue to use it.

Excellent Pure Quality

Posted by thesvetlana on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Mercola's products are a bit pricier than others BUT it is because they are made that much better, high quality, clean, pure trusted ingredients, no surprises. Effective Ubiquinol product, unique capsules, they are translucent and you can see the yellowish ubiquinol liquid in them. Worth every penny!

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am on a mission to transition to the winter months in full health and believe this product is helping greatly.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact the capsule is non toxic

Ubiquinol