Terrific energiser

Posted by Reviewer3281955 on Apr 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My elderly mother uses this when she feels tired. She just sprays it a few times (not necessarily 6, maybe only 3 times) under the tongue then lies down for about 15 min. After that time she feels revitalised and gets up, actively looking for things to do. So it's really effective for her. Compare this with the Pure Advantage brand of the B-12 spray (http://www.iherb.com/Pure-Advantage-B-12-500-mcg-Spray-1-fl-oz/18154): that one sends her to sleep! Which actually is also useful, because it works as a sleep aid, esp. when she's in pain. So same supplement, different brands, totally different effects, equally useful.

Wish It Were glass packaging & 5000mcg per 6 sprays

Posted by thesvetlana on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality, wish it were in glass spray bottle & wish it were available in 5000mcg per 6 sprays instead of the current 1000mcg. Tastes great, a light slightly sweet subtle cherry taste, nothing heavy or overly sweet at all! Methylcobalamin is the form of b12 which is Bioavailable(unlike synthetic cheap cyanocobalamin) & is most easily absorbed.

Delicious

Posted by 5665157265370812860 on Jan 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes very good, good for children too

JoyK

Posted by 5557109731405136673 on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great taste, easy to use spray

Used this for my 2 year old

Posted by amaria-giljebrekke on Jul 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The doctors were pushing to give my little guy vitamin B-12 injections. I went with this instead in addition to other natural remedies and his condition improved. He asked for this every day until it was gone! ;)

This product is Good

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taste is pleasant No adverse reactions Great for energy boost, will buy again. Iherb thanks for good service and Fast DHL Delivery!

Good taste, good methyl donor

Posted by 5424575822657050360 on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good alternative for methylation cycle support

No idea if it works but it tastes great and easy to use

Posted by 5200975038516782617 on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Until I get my Vit B12D level retested I can't comment on if this actually works or not however I can say that it is easy to use and tastes pleasant. Another family member has very low Vit B12 and is due for retesting and of the three diff products he has been using he likes the ease and flavour of this one the best. Rating qualified: on the bits I like I've rated it 4/5 as a rating was required for me to submit this review.

Vitamin B-12 Energy booster

Posted by Reviewer1812679 on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this spray for the sake of getting enough Vitamin B-12. Taste is great but I couldn't really say its an energy booster for me. Never felt any energy boost after using it.

good

Posted by 4776465639553425208 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have low B12, I don't like that is to sweet , I prefer capsule