Help

Great Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin is packed full of all your daily essential vitamin and mineral needs but it also contains a number of fruit and vegetables. It is plant based which I love. You do have to take 8 of these pills per day, so the amount per bottle lasts for one month. The pills are not small, so that is something to keep in mind if you are sensitive to taking larger pills.

Back for more!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took these vitamins for a while, and then I decided I wanted to try a cheaper alternative. It wasn't worth it! I am back to these vitamins. They're the best. I make them last longer by only taking half the recommended dose, do my green drink in the AM and eat very healthly.

Not for me

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a superior product as far as ingredients are concerned it provides just about everything one needs but something did not agree with me, stomach upset. Tried after a few day and again stomach upset.I gave these to my mother and she is fine with them just not for me. Enjoy Mercola products usually and Iherb gives great service and Delivery always goes smoothly.

caused exhaustion and headaches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have taken a variety of quality multi vitamins over the years, and have never experienced such an adverse reaction as with Dr. Mercola's multi vit. Even on a half dose, I experienced extreme tiredness and headaches, to such a degree that I could no longer function normally. I never usually experience these kinds of symptoms with vitamins and supplements. I am quite disheartened at having spent such a large amount of money on pills that can't be used.

Okay..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the ingredients, but realized that they were in tablet form. They are too big for me to swallow comfortably and will look for the gel or capsule delivery next time. Love Mercola products in general, though.

iHerb and Mercola - 2 quality companies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a long time iHerb customer and after discovering they sell Mercola products, I will remain committed.

Not so Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These appear to have not agreed with me! First time ever user of Dr. Mercola products. I've not felt good since starting these Dr.Mercola line of supplements. I will be returning all unopened bottles for credit.

Respected Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would trust any supplement that Dr. Mercola puts out. He stands for quality in every aspect! I like WHOLE FOODS being used, the only way to go!

Dr. Mercola´s Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

LOve this multivitamin!!! I just feel great after taking it 1 month, it is one of the most complete multivitamin out there. The quality is great! Will buy it to my mother and recommend it to my whole family. Don´t fool yourselves, we get what we pay for. :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of the best multivitamins available -- quality makes it a great value!

1 2 3