Great result!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I drink a lot of coffee and smoke often. But White Now! helps make my teeth white and shine. And I used only ONE tube! Very easy to use. Good cap. Great!

this works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my teeth used to be yellow because of smoking and drinking coffee. Now they are quite white...and it took only ten minutes!!and it didn't hurt at all!amazing product which I recommend to all who wants whiter teeth.

Not such a dramatic result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is a convenient kit to use at home but didn't really make my teeth dramatically white & bright. (My original teeth are pretty okay but I expected them to be really white... this product just didn't meet my expectation.)

better than strips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it's a little bit of a routine, but it's super easy and makes way more sense than those little adhesive strips that don't seem to do much. you can get two applications from one tube, so it's like six treatments. however there's only one ampule of gum conditioner. the whitening gel did not irritate my gums and seems mild. the tray is great, it's a wax-like substance that molds to your teeth but stays pliable so you can reset it and start fresh for the next bite/treatment. i smoke and drink wine and coffee, so i expect to have to use all three tubes before seeing a dramatic difference. will most likely purchase again instead of trying the many expensive options out there.