Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I stocked up on these in both chocolate and coconut. They are my families guilty pleasure. I love that I can understand all of the ingredients. Natural and delicious.

Excellent Pudding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Oetker organic pudding is wonderful!! It is all natural, therefore it leaves no funny chemical taste in my mouth when I eat it. I find it very easy to make and it comes out smooth and creamy every time. My favorite flavors of Dr. Oetker organic pudding are coconut, banana, chocolate and vanilla.

CHOCOLATE PUDDING MIX

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

THE VERY VERY BEST I HAVE EATTEN. USED IT TO MAKE A LAYERED GRAHAM CRACKER PUDDING CAKE. BOUGHT SOME MORE TOO!

Did not meet my expectations

Posted by WrensNest on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Would have liked more chocolate taste. Less sweet. I did appreciate that it was organic!

Healthy and Convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was pleased to find this product for those times I want something easy but organic. I like my chocolate intense, so I added a little organic cocoa. Tasted great!

Outstanding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn't realize this was the same as Dr. Oetker pudding which I've bought locally for years and was so pleased it's similar but looking at the label on both boxes now, they reduced the sodium from 100 mg. to 90 mg, and reduced the sugar from 23 grams to 16 grams, both of which are VERY important to me. The carb content has dropped from 30 grams from 20 grams, and now it contains 1 gram of protein instead of zero. This is probably because the box is now 3.5 oz instead of 4.5 oz, the trick most companies play nowadays to avoid price increases. This makes 3 large dessert dishes instead of 4 which is perfect for me as I don't want to eat it 4 times close together anyways for health reasons. Now I can stock up as it's hard to get to the store as I'm disabled. I added extra dark chocolate chips once when I made it which didn't melt all the way but it was yummy. They are also telling you to cook at a lower heat now and it will still stick to a stainless pan if you're not careful but is easy enough to remove and doesn't take but a few minutes to make and of course you can't get anything in a regular grocery store ready made that even begins to compare health wise or for taste.

perfection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love chocolate pudding but this style is unavailable where i live in Korea. I ordered it to make a dirt desert with my students and they absolutely loved it. It's the perfect sweetness level and the chocolate flavor is not artificial whatsoever. This required cooking, so that annoyed me, but it turned out lovely! just remember to put plastic wrap or parchment paper on it before putting it in the fridge so it doesn't develop a skin. (unless you're into that! ^^)

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All Dr. O's puddings are my favorite desert. I probably have them too often, but it's an inexpensive yummy desert.

tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

dr.oetker ,much better then the other brands.we prepare it with soy milk try adding some other spices,like mint-coffee-irish creme.....

CAM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Now I can have my healthy "jello" pudding and pie! I am so glad quick and easy mixes are available with organic ingredients.

1 2 3