CHOCOLATE PUDDING MIX

Posted by Reviewer1968230 on May 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

THE VERY VERY BEST I HAVE EATTEN. USED IT TO MAKE A LAYERED GRAHAM CRACKER PUDDING CAKE. BOUGHT SOME MORE TOO!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1812634 on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I stocked up on these in both chocolate and coconut. They are my families guilty pleasure. I love that I can understand all of the ingredients. Natural and delicious.

Excellent Pudding

Posted by Reviewer1927745 on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Oetker organic pudding is wonderful!! It is all natural, therefore it leaves no funny chemical taste in my mouth when I eat it. I find it very easy to make and it comes out smooth and creamy every time. My favorite flavors of Dr. Oetker organic pudding are coconut, banana, chocolate and vanilla.

Did not meet my expectations

Posted by WrensNest on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Would have liked more chocolate taste. Less sweet. I did appreciate that it was organic!

tasty

Posted by Reviewer1406233 on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

dr.oetker ,much better then the other brands.we prepare it with soy milk try adding some other spices,like mint-coffee-irish creme.....

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1373052 on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All Dr. O's puddings are my favorite desert. I probably have them too often, but it's an inexpensive yummy desert.

CAM

Posted by Reviewer3242159 on Jun 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Now I can have my healthy "jello" pudding and pie! I am so glad quick and easy mixes are available with organic ingredients.

perfection

Posted by 5013325882786734298 on Oct 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love chocolate pudding but this style is unavailable where i live in Korea. I ordered it to make a dirt desert with my students and they absolutely loved it. It's the perfect sweetness level and the chocolate flavor is not artificial whatsoever. This required cooking, so that annoyed me, but it turned out lovely! just remember to put plastic wrap or parchment paper on it before putting it in the fridge so it doesn't develop a skin. (unless you're into that! ^^)

Healthy and Convenient

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was pleased to find this product for those times I want something easy but organic. I like my chocolate intense, so I added a little organic cocoa. Tasted great!

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very easy to cook, delicious chocolate taste!!

1 2 3