Dr Ohhira's Essential Living Oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product! I've been using it for about 3 months now and am really seeing a difference in my skin and hair. I've got discoid lupus and have very sensitive, irritated and dry skin, and this has made me much less dry/flaky and has overall made my skin tone look 100% better. My hair, interesting enough, had lost it's pigment due to the lupus/autoimmune disorder. I was a strawberry blonde and my hair was literally turning white. My stylist was amazed the last time she cut my hair, pointing out that the gold was coming back, which indicates a stong an internal change. As a side note, PMS symptons I suffer from have been greatly reduced. This product overall is a real boost to my overall health and immune system.

It helps to relieve my monthly menstrual cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I only took 1 capsule one week before my period and I have no cramps! I always have cramps and this is the only one which have truly help me on top of a host of benefits.

Great Oil Pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these for my mom who is in her 90's and has been using them for 4 years and she looks so fantastic that I am now on them as well and can really see a difference. I can not do Fish Oil as I am allergic to fish so this works great for me. IHerb.com is fantastic to deal with the order was here much sooner that I ever expected.

I trust anything by Dr. Ohhira

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've taken a lot of supplements for omega 3's. I've had so many bad side effects from them I just stopped taking fish oil all together. What's great about this product is it doesn't not have any bad side effects. For instance, fish burps & gas. Trust me that is not fun. I feel good taking the Living Oil because I know I'm getting my healthy oils and not the horrible side effects.

Patricia Cournoyer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel safe in taking Dr. Ohhir's living oils and I will reorder. I feel better have more energy and I am able to function more effeciantly. before taking I felt slugish. tired all the time. I recomend it to all my friends

Excellent product, vegetarian source of omega3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a vegetarian and can"t take fish oil. This is an excellent product. I have taken one week and already see the difference in skin.

great for veggies like me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking everywhere for Omegas that were veg-friendly and FINALLY here they are. My skin feels a lot better since I started taking these- I used to be itchy all the time. Thanks again iherb!

No fish for me, thanks!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is the best vegan alternative to fish oils i've ever found!!!

Best EFA supplement I know of

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a vegetarian, and it can be difficult for me to find a good essential fatty acid supplement made exclusively from plants. This one is simply the best. I know it has seriously helped my body, and I am grateful to be able to purchase this product.

trusted brand

Posted by wendybrown on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this mainly for my husband cause he's allergic to the fishy ones and he needs his omega 3-Dr. Ohhira's brand are ones that can be trusted. Will buy again.

1 2 3