Great Treatment for Psoriasis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Despite the steep price, this soap is well worth it for people who suffer from extremely dry skin, or who have skin conditions. I have mild psoriasis on my elbows and shins, and the soap has really moisturized it, giving it a much less irritated appearance.

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this product. I can instantly feel a difference in my skin when I use it. I am acne prone so it really helps things heal much faster and go away! I use it on my face applying it with my hands and I can even feel a difference in the skin on my hands as well! Dr. Ohhira is a very smart man, and I thank him for his wonderful products!

Debbie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really worked well to help clear my complexion. Worked well for my husband's heat rash in the "nether regions."

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I guess I am the odd man out because I think this is a reasonably priced product especially after the years of buying products from various dermotologists, department & health food stores. The bars last a long time and my skin is not irrated in the least. A big plus it's my skin is much clearer too.

Wonderful and cleansing soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am sold on Dr. Ohhira's products. They are all very high quality and make me feel healthy and cleansed. This soap is clean and fresh smelling, too. I also take his internal probiotics. I am gradually eliminating my daily allergies that have plagued me for 30 years. The probiotics have been a big help in maintaining my newly cleansed body.

Nice soap-no fragrance at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This soap makes my skin smooth and clean and has absolutely no scent at all. Too bad its so expensive, but I will buy it again.

magic soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My sister and daughter have staph infections on their skin that have been very difficult to eliminate. This soap eases the irritation and has cleared most of the infection without antibiotics!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super product.

Kristine Kelly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Worked on heat rash! Great product!

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotic, Kampuku Soap, 80 g Soap Bar (EFI-12141)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is truly wonderful soap.Makes your skin feel fabulous and it contains only good ingredients. The only drawback is its price for the average folks. Small bar and big price. But maybe it will last long.Highly recommend it for those with sensitive skin, as well.

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product left my skin feeling silky smooth! Butt rashes have disappeared completely within 1 weeks of use. I honestly recommend this prouct for a skin rash you may have. On a side note iherb is getting really expensive. the dr. ohirra probiotics are much cheaper through amazon and allstarhealth.com In fact everything is cheaper on those sites no joke! Same reliable fast shipping too. Check it out!