Feng Shui Air Detox Review

Posted by Reviewer1311274 on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I thought the product was a diluted version of the Dr. Schulze's air detox I usually purchase. It wasn't half as strong. I had to add additional peppermint and Eucalyptus oil to bring it up to speed. The only thing that gives this product a chance is the price, and that's only for someone who is willing to add the additional ingredients to make it work properly. Wouldn't recommend it.

Feng Shui Smellie Spray...

Posted by Reviewer2136343 on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hi, I found this product did not smell as natural or healthful as expected. Smells a bit like a cleaning or even a paint product. I noticed it and so have clients. It is still usable...just not satisfactory.

awesome stuff

Posted by Reviewer2302029 on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i smoke a lot of weed and my asian wife does a lot of spicy cooking in the apartment. this spray completely deodorizes the air. note that this is not so much an "air freshener" as it is a spray that'll "absorb" bad smells. the fragrance from this product is, in of itself, very light.

Posted by Reviewer1598731 on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This smelled horrible! I could barely stay in the room after using it, cause the smell was so overvelming! ew

it works

Posted by Reviewer2280295 on Sep 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

smells like natural tea tree oil, better than I expected reading these reviews!

Posted by Reviewer1368380 on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this spray a lot! After I tried a bottle of it, I bought 5 more because I use it so much, I wanted one for my car and almost every room in the house. The scent is very light and does not linger long at all; it just cleanses the air.

Great stuff!

Posted by sarahjean on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This really feels good to spray around - will be using it extensively on our house when we sell it soon, to clear the atmosphere...

Number one deodorizing and so much more

Posted by Reviewer2214567 on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best room deodorizer, air freshener, mood lightener, etc. I use it also on my dog's coat to "freshen" him between baths. It's the best! It justs makes you feel good!

Clean

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cleans the air, in the loo, in the kitchen, anywhere!

Posted by 5622630518747452822 on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase