The Best Soak Ever

Posted by Reviewer2849600 on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cleans out toxins from the skin and relieves: swollen feet, bruises, colds, sleeplessness, restlessness, stress, muscle tension and cramps. I love this stuff, Dr Singha's Mustard Bath = my favorite product. A HOT bath with some epsom salt and a heaping scoop of mustard bath is my favorite wellness treatment!!! Very relaxing, try it today!

Dr. Singha's Mustard Bath

Posted by Reviewer3306613 on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use Dr. Singha's Mustard Bath regularly and find it excellent both to address arthritic stiffness in general and for relaxation.

Helps aching muscles!

Posted by Reviewer1882471 on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Starting running after a long lay off, and this has helped with the aches associated with starting a new exercise routine.

Can't get a better bath soak

Posted by Reviewer3089379 on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I came back from holiday and could hardly move due to sleeping in bad beds, climbing, walking and arthritis. Had my first mustard bath and I felt soooooooooo much better - almost normal in the morning! Never had a bath with such a therapeutic effect.

A MUST HAVE!!

Posted by 5292269675377634540 on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I truly love this product and would recommend it to everyone to try. I love the pleasant smell that reminds me of a spa setting, but in my own bathroom. It truly makes you sweat and remove toxins. I feel so rejuvenated once I complete the 20 minute soak and the cool shower. I normally am a shower person but I am now addicted to taking Mustard baths. Since the color is yellow like mustard my 4 yr old calls it a PP bath, but besides the title there is no sign of mustard smell at all.

Mustard Bath

Posted by Reviewer2854531 on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

LOVE this product! Great for when you think you are coming down with a cold or have sore muscles after a workout.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1185040 on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for soaking and feeling relaxed.

Janet Hughes

Posted by Reviewer1702014 on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Loved the mustard bath. It did the best job, of unblocking pores etc, of anything else I have ever tried. I was very impressed. Smells good also.

Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1216815 on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell - fresh and calming. (I wasn't sure what to expect from Mustard Seed, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Wintergreen & Thyme). I feel very relaxed after a long soak in the tub. Not sure if it's the purifying effect, but my bowels are always very active the next morning (sorry if TMI). If I use after a big workout, my muscles aren't as sore as I expect. can't wait to try after a marathon....

Fantastic muscle relaxant

Posted by 5405312176706043378 on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great quality bath powder, it's nice that there's a measuring cup included in this bigger package as I never know how much to put in! I use this everyday but had a bit of a skin rash develop from the fragrances used in the powder or the detox process itself, so I added some neem oil or coconut oil to the bath to stop the rash which has been effective as I love bathing with this, it has taken away many aches and pains in my back.

1 2