The Best Soak Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cleans out toxins from the skin and relieves: swollen feet, bruises, colds, sleeplessness, restlessness, stress, muscle tension and cramps. I love this stuff, Dr Singha's Mustard Bath = my favorite product. A HOT bath with some epsom salt and a heaping scoop of mustard bath is my favorite wellness treatment!!! Very relaxing, try it today!

Dr. Singha's Mustard Bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use Dr. Singha's Mustard Bath regularly and find it excellent both to address arthritic stiffness in general and for relaxation.

Helps aching muscles!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Starting running after a long lay off, and this has helped with the aches associated with starting a new exercise routine.

Fantastic muscle relaxant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great quality bath powder, it's nice that there's a measuring cup included in this bigger package as I never know how much to put in! I use this everyday but had a bit of a skin rash develop from the fragrances used in the powder or the detox process itself, so I added some neem oil or coconut oil to the bath to stop the rash which has been effective as I love bathing with this, it has taken away many aches and pains in my back.

Can't get a better bath soak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I came back from holiday and could hardly move due to sleeping in bad beds, climbing, walking and arthritis. Had my first mustard bath and I felt soooooooooo much better - almost normal in the morning! Never had a bath with such a therapeutic effect.

A MUST HAVE!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I truly love this product and would recommend it to everyone to try. I love the pleasant smell that reminds me of a spa setting, but in my own bathroom. It truly makes you sweat and remove toxins. I feel so rejuvenated once I complete the 20 minute soak and the cool shower. I normally am a shower person but I am now addicted to taking Mustard baths. Since the color is yellow like mustard my 4 yr old calls it a PP bath, but besides the title there is no sign of mustard smell at all.

Mustard Bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

LOVE this product! Great for when you think you are coming down with a cold or have sore muscles after a workout.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for soaking and feeling relaxed.

Janet Hughes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Loved the mustard bath. It did the best job, of unblocking pores etc, of anything else I have ever tried. I was very impressed. Smells good also.

Relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell - fresh and calming. (I wasn't sure what to expect from Mustard Seed, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Wintergreen & Thyme). I feel very relaxed after a long soak in the tub. Not sure if it's the purifying effect, but my bowels are always very active the next morning (sorry if TMI). If I use after a big workout, my muscles aren't as sore as I expect. can't wait to try after a marathon....

1 2