The best bath ever!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jan 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was a little worried what the smell was going to be like because of the mustard ... but WOW, the smell is divine! It's hard to describe ... it's a little like olbas oil but much better than that. And this bath will make you sweat, and you will keep sweating for an hour or so even after your bath. And it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and your body totally relaxed. This would be excellent for anyone with skin issues or excess acidity. Oh My God, this is such a wonderful find!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have come back and bought the bigger tub already. Each time I had one of these baths, I had such a good sleep. Normally, I only sleep 5 hours at a time, but I can sleep 6 -8 hours after one of these mustard baths. Having bought hundreds of items from iherb in many years, I would rate this as being one of the best. Do not hesitate to buy this, it's amazing and I never want to be without it.

Bumps begone!

Posted by Reviewer1864233 on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had some kind of allergic reaction to an unknown insect bite or something but I broke out in hives and mosquito like bites. I applied lavender and tea tree oil which helped some but the bites remained and itched. I bought this mustard bath for arthritis baths and had not used it yet. The label indicated it was for skin conditions, too. I took the hot bath for the 20 minutes. I sweat and after checking my body for the bumps and hives..... all gone! I could not believe it. The bath pulled out whatever poisons were lurking and cleared up my skin. This bath occurred 3 days ago and no recurrence of rash or bumps. So if you get an allergic reaction that expresses itself through the skin, help your body eliminate the poison with this mustard bath. Absolutely amazing!

adds "heat" to a hot bath

Posted by Reviewer2302029 on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

love this stuff, especially after a vigorous workout. the mustard helps that heat really get into your muscles. it smells a bit like a lot of muscle soak baths, though a little spicier. leaves behind a residue in the tub, but nothing a quick rinse doesn't take care of.

Purge Purge

Posted by Reviewer2734122 on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used this a few times and each time I had to have a cup of ice water to drink while I'm soaking in the tub. You certainly can tell its purging out all the impurities.

Very relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1216815 on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell - fresh and calming. (I wasn't sure what to expect from Mustard Seed, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Wintergreen & Thyme). I feel very relaxed after a long soak in the tub. Not sure if it's the purifying effect, but my bowels are always very active the next morning (sorry if TMI).

HOT STUFF!

Posted by Reviewer1676871 on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Lives up to it's name, makes you sweat big time. It feels like the bath is hotter than it is. I found the scent of it strong and spicy, but it doesn't leave that scent on your skin. A cold shower after is a must!

Mmmmmm

Posted by Taniana on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

super relaxing. i use it as a foot soak for 20 mn and all the stress just melts away, the circulation improves and the toxins are out! A spa treatment at home. Recommended to all!

Exceptional Product

Posted by Mincruiser on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have lupus and this product reduces my muscle aches significantly, and when I have a skin rash this completely clears it up. Like having a spa at home. Love it!

Great detox

Posted by Reviewer1194874 on Oct 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very soothing, relaxing and I could feel the sensation of toxins surfacing.

haven't tried it yet

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my friends all told me that it was a good bath salt, i jst keep forgetting to soak my feet in it!

1 2