Mobility resumed and knee pain relieved, using Dr Singha's Mustard Rub

Posted by Reviewer1914061 on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

There was no 'guess-work' involved in my ordering this product. I have used it in the past, but could no longer find it in a retail shop, so I decided to order on-line. Thank you for having this product available - - it really does work,, and I can get back to my yard-work.

good oil

Posted by wendybrown on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I rubbed this on my husband's achy shoulder, arm, and shoulder blades and he felt much better the next morning and was able to move around again.

definetely relaxing. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So natural herbal oil. Very nice blend of herbs, not sweet, not strong, just right. Great after bath, it helps to relax even more. Would defiteley buy again. Please feel free to click "yes" if you find my review helpful for you. Best wishes

it works!

Posted by Reviewer2765900 on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the stiffness of my neck and shoulder very often leads to tension headache, it works every time I massage some along my neck, shoulder and temple. After a sleep by the next morning, my headache is gone and feels better.

soothing on chest during cold/flu season

Posted by Reviewer2746766 on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am so excited to see that iHerb has this Mustard Rub. It helps give some relief when one's chest is congested. Spray it on your chest before going to bed. Be sure to put paper towels or a wash cloth over it to keep clothes from getting greasy. It is like a grandma's old-fashioned remedy to help soothe chest congestion.

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer2352781 on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Relieves tension and pain in my shoulders well.

Best muscle rub

Posted by 5267585122647261012 on May 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the aroma, love how warming it is when rub on my aching shoulders. Simple love it. Speedy delivery too.

Excellent Product

Posted by Mincruiser on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have lupus and I use this after taking the mustard bath when I have extra aches and pains. In the morning my pains are gone. Yay!

Great soothing rub

Posted by sarahjean on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps go to sleep at night when rub it on lower back or other aches and pains. Not overpowering but nice aromatic smell.

Very Effective

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was ill when I purchased this and it worked wonders for my chest cold. It absorbs well and smells nice.

1 2