Dr. Tung's, Ionic Toothbrush Scam

Posted by 4735470530848067965 on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is good toothbrush but ionic function is total scam. It has 3.3v battery . the toothbrush head fitted on metal rod that doesn't have any electric contact with brushes. Even it be wet it doesnt conduct electric current. You can simply test it with any digital multimeter. So I would not recommend to buy this product. Disapointed.

Strange but true

Posted by Reviewer3238543 on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am so sensitive to toothpastes, so I thought this brush was worth trying. I was amazed at how smooth my teeth felt after brushing only with water. I wish it was solar-powered so I don't have to replace it someday, so I gave it 4 stars. But what a great invention!

Good product, replaceable heads unavailable for international customers

Posted by Ozbeach on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product, not miraculous. The brush is very gentle so you think it is not going to clean well but it actually does. It also goes where a normal brush can't reach. I seem to get the same result with my normal toothbrush but end up with irritated gums from harsh brushing. There is still a build up of plaque but it has decreased. I just don't know if it is because I also use Advanced oral hygiene (Life Extension) and floss with Dr Tung's smart floss + use Dr Tung's tongue cleaner. The BIG downside of this product is that I live in Sydney and that I-Herb doesn't sell the replaceable heads anymore. I am having a hard time finding them anywhere (Dr Tung's website doesn't seem to ship internationally) and the only site I found selling them charges a whopping, unacceptable $34 shipping fee for 4 replaceable heads at $28!. I fear I am now stuck with an unusable good product. Otherwise, thumbs up for I-herb fast and efficient service.

Soft bristles, didn't aggravate sensitivity

Posted by Reviewer2502968 on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive teeth, I'm trying to work with nutrition and alternative practices like this type of toothbrush to change that. I was wary after reading some people's sensitivity got worse. I did have a mild increase in sensation for a few days, not quite like the usual sensitivity, and then that went away. I've been using for about 3 weeks now, dentist appointment is still another month away. If I can update my review I'll post that info.

So far so good

Posted by breaking on Sep 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So far so good.

smile !

Posted by Reviewer1685421 on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

oh man this toothbrush is addictive !

Cleans well!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well! There has to be some magic in this even though it's said to be nonsense. At least my teeth feel much cleaner when using this brush! The problem is that iherb doesn't sell replace heads :(

Very prompt service and much cleaner teeth

Posted by Reviewer2608199 on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The very fast service at iHerb was quite impressive. In a mere couple of hours, my order was sent on it's way. USPS, with it's economy shipping, had the package in Michigan in two days. Also, very speedy. As for the toothbrush, itself, my teeth really do feel and look cleaner. I'll admit to being skeptical. The toothbrush reaches into more areas and uses less tooth paste, too. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend either iHerb, USPS, or Dr. Tung. Tongue, Tung. I just now put the two together. LOL. All in all, I am a very, happy customer.

10+

Posted by Reviewer2167997 on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only toothbrush I would buy, my 2nd one.. Simple, lasts a very long time (battery) and does what it says it does! I bought several for friends. =D

good product

Posted by 5556598063649783124 on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

can't say much just start to use it . Altough it's really great brush .

1 2 3 4