Love this Floss

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best floss I have used. It gets the areas clean that tend to get a lot of build up. However, it is really thick and is hard to get in between teeth that are really close and it gets stuck on crowns that have any edges. Beyond that I really like it.

best floss

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the perfect floss:not too thin. not too thick and not waxed. Works very well.

love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this floss for a year or so now. It's really a dental tape, and I love the thick, natural feel of it. Also, the cardamom does not antidote homeopathics when I am taking them. Very nice. and I am an ardent iherb fan!

The Best Floss For Me Ever:

Posted by SimenM on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best floss I have come across. Smart design and hygienic way to close it as well. Naturally with cardamom that are not as well known here in Norway. Should be good against bad breath and used in Asia, among others to decrease inflammation of the gums. The first time I tried this, I think it was a bit strange, but the other day I was hooked on the thread! Gave me really fresh feeling in the mouth and between my teeth afterwards. Lasts long and it feels like a mountain breeze of good energy between the teeth and the mouth afterwards. I have now tosses out other brands with fluoride and more synthetic ingredients. NORSK: Dette er den beste tanntråden jeg har kommet over. Smart design og hygenisk måte å lukke den på også. Tilsatt kardemomme som ikke er så velkjent her i Norge. Skal være bra mot dårlig ånde og brukes i asia mot bl.a. betennelser i tannkjøtt. Første gangen jeg prøvde denne synes jeg det var litt rart, men andre dagen så var jeg hektet på tråden! For en utrolig frisk følelse i munnen og mellom tennene etterpå. Varer til dagen etter og lenger og det er som en fjellbris av god energi mellom tenner og i munnen etterpå. Man må rett og slett bare bruke den hver dag :-)

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1908115 on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it tends to shred with my tight teeth.

California

Posted by Reviewer1653664 on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Disappointed...says it stretches but it doesn't, also tends to shred some

Tastes nice

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Mar 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

But got very stuck in my teeth. For slightly gapped tooth people only maybe!

Love this floss

Posted by Reviewer2140402 on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This floss is thick and not waxed. It has good "friction" on the teeth and leaves them feeling like they were truly cleaned!

Wish I'd found it sooner

Posted by Reviewer2360505 on Dec 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best floss ever. Love the texture, the flavor, everything. Just wish it was biodegradable. Last trip to the dentist the hygeinist complained that she had nothing to do because there was no plaque.

it's different

Posted by Reviewer2748495 on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good texture to the floss--the cardamom is a little weird--it is growing on me--still prefer mint or tea tree--would not rate the floss as smarter--except it got me to try it