Nice smell

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It smells good. I use it because we have a drier machine in our bathroom. So it is always dust there no matter how much you clean there. It's hard to judge on quality but i do hope it works good protecting out tooth brushes from dust and bacterias. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

useful product

Posted by myftuk on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are very good when traveling! Also I like the smell. Незамінні річ в подорожах. Можна продовжити дію контейнера, доливаючи туди трохи олії чайного дерева.

pays for itself

Posted by 101010011 on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this has extended the life of many a toothbrush, and helps keep unwanted sediment from building around the base of the bristles. great, inexpensive way to incorporate good hygiene

Alina

Posted by Malina on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like the idea of brushes protection from dust and germs, but smell is not minty at all. It is more tea tree.

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer1278039 on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These things are awesome!!! Now I dont have to worry about bacteria from feces colonizing my toothbrush!

Super Happy with it

Posted by 5477869358462398693 on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to replace a less natural brand that I had bought at the drugstore. The drugstore one actually left a good amount of residue on my toothbrush which was really gross. So far I am very satisfied with this sanitizer. it doesn't smell too chemically, keeps my toothbrush safe and clean, but still allows it to have some ventilation. I would definitely recommend especially for the price.

very handy!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very handy but i don't really know if it sanitizes anything. I think if you want your toothbrush to be as clean as possible you should let it dry openly, not put it in a plastic box (germs don't like dry places). However these are very good when traveling!

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2222635 on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got a sample of these in the kids size and immediately ordered the adult ones. The kids ones actually fit on my toothbrush (but just barely). Plus, it is wierd seeing a cartoon bear grin up at you all the time, lol! But seriously, they cover the brush and protect it from contact with dirty bathroom air. On top of that, they have all natural sanitizers that give the toothbrush an herbally-fruity smell. I'll probably have these on mine and my husband's brushes from now on!

Impressed by this item!

Posted by Reviewer3166560 on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This has kept my toothbrush very clean, and despite the little bit of mould growing in the area around it, this helps my toothbrush remain clear! Purchased again recently, and will keep doing it!

No worries!

Posted by 5398192893653699750 on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My toothbrush doesn't smell weird anymore and it's all natural.