Does the job

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this Dr. Tung's tong cleaner to replace my old one that I got from India. It does the job just fine. To me a tong cleaner is just as absolutely necessary as a tooth brush. Mine came in pink.

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best tongue cleaner EVER! I have 7 different kinds however, this one is the #1. I got one for my husband as well and he is very happy with it. It's the only one he will use. Get one today and you"ll be glad you did.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works very well ... it's sturdy and does not easily trigger the "gag" reflex. Easy to use, easy to clean.

;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special :) The same you can do with a spoon :)))

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wow, I has always heard about brushing your tongue and have always done so. But this little tool is wonderful - it gets all kinds of nasty stuff off your tongue. Definitely helped with better breath too. I tested it after I brushed too and it still got stuff off. This is great for everyday hygiene!

Best tongue scraper by far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The plastic ones I had were either broken after 2 years or they were too small to really clean the tongue. This one is metal and has a perfect edge to really, truly clean the tongue. The plastic ones usually have too rounded of an edge to clean properly. I loved it so much I bought a back-up just in case, and bought 2 more as (unique) Xmas gifts. I also love the rubber grips, and love that it's shaped so you can go as far back as you can stand to get a deep clean. A+ item.

lasts 6 months, max. 1 year

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As good as the plastic ones I've used, with an advantage of going to the back of the tongue with less gagging.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works really well. I love it! It's much better than the plastic tongue cleaners.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works much better than my plastic one. The only way to go.

Dr. Tung's, Tongue Cleaner, Adjustable, 1 Tongue Cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend ... Easy to use and easy to clean.