Does the job

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this Dr. Tung's tong cleaner to replace my old one that I got from India. It does the job just fine. To me a tong cleaner is just as absolutely necessary as a tooth brush. Mine came in pink.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1097065 on Apr 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best tongue cleaner EVER! I have 7 different kinds however, this one is the #1. I got one for my husband as well and he is very happy with it. It's the only one he will use. Get one today and you"ll be glad you did.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1870442 on Jul 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works very well ... it's sturdy and does not easily trigger the "gag" reflex. Easy to use, easy to clean.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2588286 on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wow, I has always heard about brushing your tongue and have always done so. But this little tool is wonderful - it gets all kinds of nasty stuff off your tongue. Definitely helped with better breath too. I tested it after I brushed too and it still got stuff off. This is great for everyday hygiene!

;)

Posted by Reviewer1927000 on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special :) The same you can do with a spoon :)))

Best tongue scraper by far!

Posted by Reviewer2028963 on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The plastic ones I had were either broken after 2 years or they were too small to really clean the tongue. This one is metal and has a perfect edge to really, truly clean the tongue. The plastic ones usually have too rounded of an edge to clean properly. I loved it so much I bought a back-up just in case, and bought 2 more as (unique) Xmas gifts. I also love the rubber grips, and love that it's shaped so you can go as far back as you can stand to get a deep clean. A+ item.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3099724 on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works much better than my plastic one. The only way to go.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1104076 on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works really well. I love it! It's much better than the plastic tongue cleaners.

good, but overpriced

Posted by VictoriaN on Mar 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cleans good, but it is overpriced to my opinion. Nothing special: a flexi plate and two rub handles

Excellent results and quality!

Posted by Reviewer3220958 on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used plastic tongue cleaners for years but this stainless steel product is far better for durability, ease of use, and is more sanitary than plastic. I actually bought more for stocking stuffers!