disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking NeoCell collagen for a while now and it worked wonderful for my joints.I switched, because Dr.Venessa's has all 3 collagen; I thought I would get some of the other benefits like for skin. This didn't do anything for me and I started to feel pain again on my joints.The only reason I gave it a star was cuz it taste good..

Dr. Venessa's, Anti-Aging 3, Collagen Type 1, 11, & 111, Powder, Mixed Berry, 300 g (DRV-60178)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is very good product. I strongly recommend it to old folks.

Ok, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very strong flavor. I liked that all 3 types of collagen were in this product, but I will be going back to the Neocell collagen as it has a mild flavor.

Axial spondyloarthritis/ankylosing spondylitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the only collagen that has worked for my joint pain. The taste is great, the smell is fine and the texture too. I mix it with now foods hyaluronic acid. After one month it has improved my jaw line. I have tried many collagen products, but I will continue with this one which has all the ingredients for healthy skin it.

best tasting collagen powder and complete 1 2 3 types

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the best i have ever tasted. there is none of that stevia after taste. tastes like cane sugar. but isnt. one serving has only half a gram of sugar not even that. its pricey but sure worth it. i use it in smoothies to boost the sweetness and the lift the taste. amazing. I am going to be a loyal buyer

Dr. Venessa´s, Anti-Aging 3, Collagen type I, II & III Powder, Mixed Berry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very nice and yammie way to take your collagen for better skin and lignaments. I´m very happy with this product too.

Posted by Strelka on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

garša bija pārāk spēcīga, un no viena iepakojuma izlietošanas nekādu efektu nemanīju

not yet used