Definitely one of the Best diabetes complex out ther!

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this complex has no side effects like a mild headache or weakness that you can occasionally encounter with other sugar lowering complex and we tried lots of them.it has Chromium AND Vanadium which is really fundamental as well as lots of other very good herbs for the same purpose,the results speaks for itself,it works.just don't forger to eat the right for you!you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews as well as other useful information & important benefits for newcomers of this Great healthy site!

best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best sugar balance product I have found. I am on my second order of it and will continue to use it.

Marty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellence blood support product at a good price.

Dr. Venessa's, Sugar Balance, 120 Tablets (DRV-60151)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The product is good, but I believe it would be more effective if it came in capsule form. I don't like taking tablets for this reason, but it seems to work well to lower my blood sugar. I am not on diabetic meditation, and I maintain normal sugar levels. How much of this success do I contribute to this tablet, I can't say; nevertheless, when I ran out recently I had an elevation in my blood sugar. I had to double up on my other vitamins (Chromium, Bitter Melon, Glucomannan, ect.) I don't plan to run out of this one again; however, I would still prefer a capsule.