Dr. Woods, Baby Mild Castile Soap

Posted by karishma on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love Dr Woods Soap!

gentle safe cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

gentle but cleans well and has many uses.

good

Posted by ling76 on Nov 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice soap for both me and my child. Smells nice.

fabulous

Posted by allisonmartin on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell.....my skin feels soft and clean without overdrying. I will buy this again for myself and as gifts.

The best affordable soap for sensitve skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For starters it is a great deal, before I was payin 12$ and some change for just one 32oz bottle...I love how soft mine and my daughters skin is after each use :) And the 3 of us have super sensitive skin and since using the saop we havent had any irrtations:) I did use it as a laundry saop because I ran out of my regular sopa and I wasnt too happy with the outcome of that, but its not that bad in an emergancy :)

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought it to handwash, but also great for face cleansing!!Very happy with it!!!!

My Favourite Soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this soap for many things - washing the baby (hair and body), general household cleaning and laundry! It's an amazing laundry soap and leaves our clothes smelling fresh and clean. This soap also makes a great face wash, it is so mild, cleanses well, rinses clean and the fresh 'baby' fragrance is the best. Plus a little goes a long way so it's a good value also.

Amazingly good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for our two children. One is under two, the other in kindergarten. It lathers well, gets them spiffy clean, and makes me want to sniff them for two days. The slight scent is wonderful. Great for sensitive skin. It's a bubble bath, body wash, hair shampoo and snuggle invitation all wrapped into one.

as always

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great product, mild and efficient for everything!

The BEST!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Can't live without it!!! Everything else gives my hives.

1 2