Okay

Posted by SassySingaporean on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fragrance was pleasant but didn't last long out of package. I saw no lightening/brightening effect even after going through 2 bars. Bits in soap can get a bit rough when skin feels sensitive.

best for lightening blemishes and red skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i dont think by skin lightening they mean it'll change your skins tone, but rather lighten scars and such. I bought this stuff not expecting much, but boy was i wrong. everyone says that skin looks a lot more brighter and more glowy too. but anways, it got rid of my acne scars, and really helped balance my skin out once again. I think people use to much and end up drying their skin out. it only takes a very little bit honestly, i just get my hands wet and rub the soap just a little bit (like 3 seconds) in a circular motion.

good scrub, nice scent, and good value

Posted by hungrymama on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not too harsh on the skin, and does brightened my skin. Gives nice scent on the bathroom

Probably not the best soap for sensitive skins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lovely scent, great size, perfect lather. The only problem is that my skin is a little sensitive. With prolonged use this soap has irritated my skin and caused breakouts on my body. I think it is starting to lighten my skin though!

you get what you paid for.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought 2 of these bcoz I believed what the review said. But this is not the case! This soap not only makes skin dry but super-dry. All the wrinkles that I have not seen before appeared on face and no rose smell that I could smell with such a highly sensitive nose (I can smell from another room if the electric cooking stove is on or not!). There are also little grain like things that hurts a bit. No BULL!

smells like tea time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I mean this in a good way , the soap keeps my skin soft an suble in this winter weather , and it smells like old ladies having tea; again in a good way.

Like it a lot!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very nice soap that do not dry out the skin.

Best soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin look more brighter. I really love it. Use "F Z R 9638" (without spaces) for 5% off on your next order when check out.

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

smells great. will keep buying

Best Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap: the way it feels, the way it smells not too strong or too soft, the price, the way my skin feels when it dries. Great soap for a great price!