Can be to hard for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer3331850 on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Can be to hard for dry skin

Adore it

Posted by Malina on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has got a light smell of tea tree, which i do not like, but it is so inessential that doesn't bother at all. Leaves my skin soft and clean. You can leave it on your face for a couple of minutes to get more exfoliating effect.

hard for combinationed skin

Posted by RimaLand on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Could be the best but it dried my face very much and peeled off skin and takes me time to restore the damage, so sad

reccomend it

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's very nice cleanser, with comfortable texture, cleans well and gentle, not much foam.

best of the best/лучшее из лучших

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best facial cleanser I've ever used! You can't find anything better for oily acne-prone skin. It makes my skin squeaking, helps fighting blemishes, even my clogged pores seem to become cleaner. Doesn't dry my skin out. The skin's so smooth! I'll definitely buy it again. Это самая лучшая умывалка, которая у меня когда-либо была! Для жирной проблемной кожи лучше средства не найти, имхо. Очищает до скрипа, борется с прыщами, даже забитые поры как будто становятся чище. Не сушит. Кожа гладкая-гладкая! Обязательно буду брать еще, и не раз.

Great all round cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1576657 on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this orginally for my daughter and tried it, I liked it so much I had to buy one for myself.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1702888 on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It really helps with blackheads. My face smoothed out noticeably after the first use and has gotten better over the last few weeks. I will keep buying this.

The best.

Posted by JuliaP on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best skin cleaneser, i've ever tried! If you are going to buy it, you can click on my name to get extra information!

Best cleanser there is!

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So I've decided that this is my favorite cleanser. It goes a really long way, is easy to use - I can use it with my konjac sponge as well, has a cute pacakging, smells lovely and woody, and most important, does wonders to my combination skin. I just love it, and all this for that price! I never want to be without it.

good

Posted by Reviewer2697845 on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this cleanser. There are many merits: not so much foam, good texture like oily cleansers, no any irritating, very good cleansing, delicate exfoliating. And some demerits: cleanser bites eyes a little (not a foam, this is volatile oils as I have thought), smell is so so. Will buy again.