works really well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this stuff is great. all the ingredients are beneficial for breakouts but it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. its a bit thin but shake it up and it thickens up and spreads better. just be aware, it has tea tree oil which burns like a mofo if you get it in your eyes

clean to much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

makes my sensetiv skin very dry((

Very good!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Clean my combine skin very vell

Limpieza profunda sin dejar la piel tirante

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta este producto, repetiré seguro. Limpia en profundidad y no deja sensación de tirantez en la piel. El único problema que le veo es su fuerte olor herbal que puede resultar demasiado intenso.

Facial Cleanser so far good

Posted by craftygirl on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my teen with acne issues. Has tried many brands, drugstore, expensive etc, but they use so many chemicals it only irritates more. Cannot say it is working super, but he also does not wash 2x a day as he should. What it has done is decrease the severity, redness and he has a lot less oil throughout the day. Will continue buy and will update progress.

Best!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Now it's my favorite facial claenser!my skin so soft and doesn't tightens the skin,perfectly clean!

Very nice product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it day and night after my oil cleanse.It's a gel that turns into a cream ,it smells strongly like tea tree. It looks like it helps with my ance ,I will absolutely buy it again!

NICE SMELL YET NOT EFFECTIVE WITH ACNE

Posted by SilviaSesma on Jul 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nothing else to add to the tittle of this review. It has a nice fresh tea scent, but it does not work for my acne prone skin :(

Will never buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have oily skin, but my skin went from bad to worse because of this product. My face felt really oily only 15 minutes after use, but I had to use this for 3 weeks before I gave up. Useless for me, sadly I didnt like this one.

Great for face and body acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle wash, if you respond well to tea tree treatments, this is amazing. There is a high concentration of tea tree oil but it does NOT strip your face and it doesn't have a strong smell. Has helped the acne on my face and back.