works really well

Posted by Reviewer2943740 on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this stuff is great. all the ingredients are beneficial for breakouts but it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. its a bit thin but shake it up and it thickens up and spreads better. just be aware, it has tea tree oil which burns like a mofo if you get it in your eyes

clean to much

Posted by Reviewer2510376 on Oct 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

makes my sensetiv skin very dry((

Very good!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1048137 on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Clean my combine skin very vell

Facial Cleanser so far good

Posted by craftygirl on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my teen with acne issues. Has tried many brands, drugstore, expensive etc, but they use so many chemicals it only irritates more. Cannot say it is working super, but he also does not wash 2x a day as he should. What it has done is decrease the severity, redness and he has a lot less oil throughout the day. Will continue buy and will update progress.

Best!!!

Posted by Reviewer2126992 on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Now it's my favorite facial claenser!my skin so soft and doesn't tightens the skin,perfectly clean!

NICE SMELL YET NOT EFFECTIVE WITH ACNE

Posted by SilviaSesma on Jul 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nothing else to add to the tittle of this review. It has a nice fresh tea scent, but it does not work for my acne prone skin :(

Will never buy again

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have oily skin, but my skin went from bad to worse because of this product. My face felt really oily only 15 minutes after use, but I had to use this for 3 weeks before I gave up. Useless for me, sadly I didnt like this one.

Great for face and body acne

Posted by 4714913675934723566 on Jul 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle wash, if you respond well to tea tree treatments, this is amazing. There is a high concentration of tea tree oil but it does NOT strip your face and it doesn't have a strong smell. Has helped the acne on my face and back.

Perfecto!

Posted by allnaturalce on Jul 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Un 10 para este limpiador facial. Al principio no me gustó la textura tipo aceite que tiene, pero con el uso me he acostumbrado y veo que mi piel grasa ha mejorado mucho.

Great cleanser for oily skin

Posted by lunar-cat on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a nice cleanser for combination to oily skin, it does the job, it smells a lot like tea tree which can be a strong scent, you have to like it. With a daily use it clears your skin over time.