Dr. Woods, Pure almond Castile Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like that it is very gentle, but I don't care for the smell very much. I thought it would smell like Almonds. But it does clean well.

Best price on liquid castile soap

Posted by Specialist on Aug 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No reason to pay extra for Bronner's... Ounce per ounce it's even better than buying Bronner's in the Gallon size! Almond scent is not overpowering.

Too much diluted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This liquid soap is basically water with some soap and oil. Its texture is really water like, so you have to use lots of it and it doesn't stick to your palm or your washing mitt/cloth. I'd rather buy a more concentrated soap than this one. Another annoying thing is that you have to shake it each time if you don't want to get all the oil at first and then all the soap.

A family favorite

Posted by AyahsHope on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We use this soap for everything, dishes, laundry, cleaning and in the shower. You can even wash your hair with it

Dr. Woods: the best soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Castile soap which my mother used on us 60 years ago is a wonderful re-discovery. I use it as both soap and shampoo. My skin has never felt better.

Good but...

Posted by Jennie on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

...not at good as Dr. Bronner's. Dr. Bronner's may be more expensive but it foams more so you wind up using less than Dr. Woods.

Joan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

More liqufied than other liquid soaps.

Very Emollient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In the winter especially, I suffer with excessively dry hands. I have replaced my hand soap with this product and with the Almond and Shea made by Dr. Woods. I have seen a drastic improvement in my texture of my skin.

Smells good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this soap and the fact that it doesn't contain any harsh chemicals.

Dr. Woods castile soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell...gentle on my hands...can be used for any variety of cleaning or washing in place of harsh soaps.