Winner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This soap has excellent ingredients. It is comparable to Dr Bronner's soaps but at a much better price. Good lather, wonderful scent. I will keep this on hand. It is good for anything you need soap for.

Very pleasant smell!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it, it leaves my skin very moisturized. I will buy it again.

Un jabón para todo

Posted by afrohair on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta mucho este jabón líquido natural, es bastante suave y no reseca la piel. Incluso a veces lo utilizo como champú, y también me va bastante bien por que no me reseca tanto el cabello como lo hacen la mayoría de jabones y champús. Tiene un olor entre piruleta y almendra amarga que me gusta mucho. Las duchas con este jabón son un placer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap. It leaves my skin soft and I don't need to moisturise unless I shave. It lathers well and I use it on my face body and hair. So easy having one product for everything. The smell first reminded me of marzipan, which I was a bit surprised by, but now I really love the smell.

love this stuff!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

used this for laundry, hand soap, and face wash. good stuff and not drying. next time im getting 32 oz though:)

Smells nice and it is just best soap for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it all over my body and it is moisturizing.

Strong almond smell

Posted by Zuleika83 on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you don't like almonds, don't smell this. I love the almond smell and it comes off a bit strong. I realised this product does not foam as well as Dr Bronners. Washed hair and body with this and everything was left squeky clean. Not drying though.

Me encanta!

Posted by artemisa on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo he repetido varias veces. Me encanta el olor y lo suave e hidratante que es. El formato pequeño va en mi bolsa del gimnasio.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this as shower gel and face cleaner. And so far, so good. I love the almond smell and the smoothness. I recomend this product!

Irritated to eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ingredients are good except bitter almond oil. My face's not dry after applying, but I can hardly open my eyes!!!