Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dr Wood soap contains all natural ingredients and it’s very versatile. It does not contains harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not irritate the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes. This is not the same when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. I have tried the tea tree standalone and tea tree + shea butter. I prefer the shea butter combination as it helps to moisturize better as well. I have very oily facial skin and one facial wash can last me 4-5 hours before it needs another wash. My facial skin does not dry up when I wash my face frequently. I also use it for shampoo, body wash, shaving, washing clothes, dishes and floor. Basically, it’s an all in one bottle! It’s comparable cheaper than its rival Dr Bronner soap which sells similar soap. Check out my page for more reviews!

Best Tea Tree soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This keeps my oily, acne prone skin clear & soft without overdrying. I was using Dessert Essence face wash, also w/tea tree oil and it was literally ruining my face. But I didn't want to give up on tea tree altogether. I realized it was the concentration that was making my skin irritated and therefore worse! Dr Woods doesn't contain as much tea tree oil and lacks other oils that are in the Dessert Essence. Too much of a good thing can be bad! I use Dr Woods Peppermint soap for my body. It's heavenly! Your skin tingles and doesn't over dry. No problems w/acne anywhere since using both!

Awesome all-purpose natural soap!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this to wash hands, counters, dishes, clean the sink, toilet, tub, etc. This soap doesn't harm the environment or the body, and has natural germ killing properties because it has tea tree oil in it. A little goes a long way because for most purposes it is best used diluted with water.

Great soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this soap with tea tree oil in place of artifical antibacterial products. It works great. I even dilute it some with water to make it go farther and it still works better than the regular liquid soaps I used to buy.

Very Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to use on my dog, he is allergic to flees. It has worked fantastic!!

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Comparable to Dr. Bronner's - but without the allergenic nut oils! Yes, it is more liquid - all castile soaps are - it's not a problem, it's a plus :) I will be buying this product again!

Versatile!

Posted by alankmanning on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use Dr. Wood's Tea Tree soap as hand soap and in the shower as a body wash and as shampoo for my hair. A good value for a very versatile product.

Unabrasive Mild Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Especially useful for skin affected by hives, itching and allergies. Tea tree scent is mild and soothing

Very effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really helps my 13 y/o's acne!

tea tree soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great! We use this as hand wash and body soap. It kills germs, is ph balanced and leaves your body feeling moisturized.