I switched to this one from Dr.Bronners

Posted by captainnaomi on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm a big fan of Dr.Bronners so I was hesitant to try Dr. Woods. I like the mild baby powdery smell of this product as well as the texture. The texture is a little bit thicker than Dr. Bronners soaps.

no complaints...nvm. Complaints.

Posted by 5652868832649980246 on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my kids and myself. It has no smell and it's thicker than that other brand of castile soap so it doesnt waste as much. I would, and do, recommend. Edit: I decided to purchase another bottle because the first one ran out. Unfortunatly i could tell that they changed something about the recipe because 1, the color is different, 2 it went from having no smell at all to having an off smell, and last but not least, the consistancy is different. It's now more watery. With all these changes they manage to have the exact same ingredients as the first bottle that i bought. I must know what magic was used to pull this off.

Mild Soap

Posted by Reviewer1893035 on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good soap, only I didn't like the smell of the product. It smells like baby powder.

Perfect!

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I´ve suffered from acne and eczema for 30 years. Finally I´ve found something that works! I wash my face every day, morning and evening, plus I use Aubrey organics Aloe vera as toner and Life Flo Health Argan oil as moisturizer. Works for me!

Great for washing your hands and body

Posted by Reviewer1946820 on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried washing my face with it and it burned. I don't have sensitive skin so I'm assuming it's a bit stronger than reported. I also don't like the smell. I wish it came in scentless.

Smell cheap and unpleasant

Posted by Royalqueen on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because it is marked unscent which turned out to be false. It was scented weird and so unpleasant that I would not bought it if I could smell it before purchase. Put aside the smell the soap itself seem too liquid and not as good as the Kirk's Castile soap bar that I had bought together in same lot. But given the price it's still good value. Will not recommend this smell.

Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Baby Mild Castile Soap is Great for A Foamy Lather Baby Bath!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since our youngest was born about a year ago we've tried to avoid nasty chemicals in all his baby care products. We find that the Dr. Woods Shea Vision Baby Mild Castile Soap works perfectly in a foaming soap dispenser with filtered water to create a nice lather for baby baths. The bottle takes months and months to use up as well, even with daily use. Great buy! Great product!

Good and natural

Posted by Anrianna on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The bottle says unscented, but of course the natural ingredients will have their own distinct scent so it's not odourless. There nothing wrong with the scent though in my honest opinion. Smells like safe, natural and not too strong. Been using this as an ingredient in my homemade facial wash (The huge bottle will last me ages). It is mild, but for a few first time using it i got it in my eyes and it stang a bit. Not like i'll have to run to nearest lake kind of, but just didn't feel nice. Since now i'm smart enough to not get it in my eyes it is good for my dry and sensitive skin and cleanses make-up good (even diluted with other ingredients). Didn't give five stars straight away, because this is the first castile soap I've ever tried. Great product, will most likely find other uses too later on. I like the naturalness and lack of fragrances.

prefer the dr bronner

Posted by 4835591289479021564 on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

its ok but i dont like the fact that it has shea butter added. its good if using it as a baby wash only, as it says on the bottle, but i like the unscented castile soap for lots of different other uses (as we all do) and the added shea butter restricts its use for me. Too moisturising for cleaning hair and other various household uses, or even face wash. Def prefer Dr bronner unscented baby one, washes better and you can add your own essential oils for different uses, or even your own cocunut oil etc.. if you prefer products that are in their simple pure form then choose another brand

Nice product

Posted by 5086054197961578651 on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love th product, I'd give just the product 5stars, but the packing of these bottles for freight has slipped a LOT. Used to be very good packing but now they are just chucked in th box and I often get other purchases arriving broken. For that reason only i am thinking of not buying this any more