Good liquid soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a reasonably priced liquid soap without SLS and other chemicals and I have decided Dr. Woods is the one I will order again. My husband and I both like the smell and even though it is a little thinner than some liquid soaps, it is not watery. And with iHerb's price-matching policy for overall best price online, it is a good buy. Thanks iHerb!

Rich & Smells Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves this soap! It lathers well and smells like marzipan. It rinses clean although my husband swears he feels his skin is moisturized after using it. I think it is a great product, not as harsh as Dr. Bonner's and it certainly has a more pleasant fragrance. I'm glad we finally gave up the messy bar soap after finding this wonderful soap.

Separates

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think it's because my house is pretty cool in winter, but this is hard to use because the shea butter rises to the top and hardens. I like the scent of Dr. Bronner's better, so I bought that and will use the Dr. Woods in the summer when my house is warmer.

Replaced all of our soap with this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We had been using bars of plain glycerine soap, but this soap is much less drying to the hands, so now we have replaced bar soap both at the sink and in the shower with this. Also, it is economical because it does not require much soap to clean well, perhaps because it is more concentrated, or perhaps because the shea butter makes it more slippery, or maybe both. P.S. - People who have had problems with dry skin should try a teaspoon of fish oil per day. This can be very effective!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my 3 kids as a body wash and shampoo.

Almond Goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good soap & nice smell. Excellent value for such a large size. I used it in my hair as a shampoo but it made my hair waxy feeling so I would not recommend using it as a shampoo. Overall, nice product for the money.

Love the Value and Performance

Posted by lionandtiger on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great all-around castle soap. I use it for making various personal home cleaning recipes as well as great hand soap. I even use this to wash firm skinned produce which often covered in waxes. I rinse the produce very well of course afterward. I also use it as a base to make my own homemade shampoos. The shea butter makes it nice and not so drying.

WONDERFUL!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am addicted to this gorgeous aroma. The soap feels great on my skin and is very gentle without upsetting the delicate pH balance. I decant into smaller bottles and take it to work, so that I don't have to use the chemical-laden commercial soap products provided in the restrooms. This is definitely on my re-order list. Thank you iherb, you are a lifesaver, none of the products you stock are available in the Middle East in the shops so I am totally reliant on your superb company.

smells awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this product but it's not really good for my hair, almost feels drying. I use it on my childrens hair and it does great, though.Smells awesome! But it did separate in the bottle for me, I don't know if everyones does that..

Smells nice

Posted by honestreviews1 on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice! But doesn't lather up as I expected.