El mejor gel de baño!

Posted by juliaphoenix on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Huele a Amaretto, un olor entre cerezas y piruletas. Es muy líquido, pero deja la piel limpia y muy hidratada. Es mi gel de baño favorito, os lo recomiendo! Para más información, tengo una review extensa hablando de este producto en mi blog.

Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Pure Almond Castile Soap with Organic Shea Butter,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As long time users of much more expensive organic hair and body products, we have been more than pleasantly surprised by this superb product. It is not only an excellent shampoo (incredible smooth, and silky foam from saponified coconut base), but makes a great body and face wash -- the all-in-1 solution that we will be using from now on as a family. It is also terrific value. Highly recommended.

Me encanta

Posted by arael6 on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cada vez que hago un pedido, repito con él! Es muy líquido y huele de maravilla, como a chuches, con una mezcla de almendra. Respetuoso con la piel, tanto del cuerpo como del rostro. En mi piel sensible funciona de maravilla, incluso cuando tengo la piel reactiva lo puedo utilizar ya que no hace apenas espuma pero limpia sin dejar tirantez. También le doy otros usos como limpiador de brochas o como jabón para la ropa. Si es tu primera compra y no sabes que jabón escoger, te lo recomiendo!

This is very bad soap

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe that here has to many good review for this soap!!! This soap is not good at all.Today i recieve it and will never buy again this soap. On the ingredients list we see "bitter almond oil"- Almonds are a familiar type of nut. They can be sweet or bitter, depending on the type of tree that produces them. Sweet almond is produced from one type of almond tree (Prunus amygdalus var. dulcis) and does not contain poisonous chemicals. Bitter almond comes from a different type of almond tree (Prunus amygdalus var. amara) and does contain toxic chemicals. "Bitter almond" contains a poisonous chemical called hydrocyanic acid (HCN), which can cause serious side effects. "ROSEMARY EXTRACT"- Extract that can have antioxidant benefit for skin (Source: Journal of Agricultural Food Chemistry, October 1999, pages 3954–3962), but its aromatic components can cause irritation or sensitizing or toxic reactions on skin (Source: Chemical Research in Toxicology, November 2001, pages 1546–1551). When rosemary extract is present in small amounts (as is the case for most Clinique products, such as their Super City Block) it is much less likely to be a problem. Also, rosemary extract is much less of a problem for skin than rosemary oil. Here we can see in all brands lavandula,peppermin,lemon,orange,mentol.....ect.Those ingredients is very bad for the skin. I regret to buy this product.I'm scared to use on me and my family.

Olor genial

Posted by SilviaVerdu on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es un poco caro, pero cunde muchísimo. Tengo la piel atópica y me fue bastante bien. Lo mejor es el olor a golosina.

Excellent !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wash my hands often and this is the only brand liquid soap's that didn't makes my hands cracked.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Super cheap, wonderful results. I've paid insane amounts of money for organic soap, and Dr. Woods not only has quality ingredients, but the results are silky and it smells like a macadamia nut cookie.

Good ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Does the job and is safe to use, acording to EWG database

Good castile

Posted by specialgirl on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchase this product all the time. It is good and natural. I use it for showers and I also use it to shampoo my hair It makes my hair comes out very soft. Love this product. I would recommend it to a friend.

Es buenísimo,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Además de oler riquísimo deja la piel suave e hidratada!