Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a facial cleanser and it doesn't leave my face dry or itchy. I also use this as a shampoo and it feels like it is cleansing yet moisturizing. It does not dry out my hair or feel as though it is stripping it of it's nutrition. I am also an African American with natural 4b hair. Excellent shampoo! I will continue to use this as my shampoo

easy to use, good for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After using black soap for 6 months I decided to use it forever. It even removed acne from my body. The black soap bars were out so I had to buy this. The liquid version is really easy to use. I think I'm gonna start using both the bars and this product. The only con is that this product has a bit stronger scent than the bar versions. However it's not a bad aroma. UPDATE: after getting used to this my girlfriend said that this is even better than the black soap bars.

GO TO for GREAT Skin

Posted by JerseyGirl on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great face wash, hand and body soap. Reuse a foaming dispenser from any brand hand soap. Fill with (1) part Dr. Woods soap to (2) parts water. Foams well. Keeps my skin clear, easily dissolves and washes away makeup and dirt. Cleans my skin well without drying it out – even in the winter!

Good alternative to Bronners..

Posted by illinoisplowgirl on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When Dr. Bronner's soaps hit 13.50 a bottle, I decided to try Dr. Woods. The reviews looked promising and I'm glad I did-good lather, doesn't dry your skin. Excellent value. I want to try the Tea Tree next!

excellent liquid soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i use this for everything bathing wash hair wash delicate fabrics machine washing it smells sooooooo good!!!!!buy buy buy !!!! i recommend this for especially troubled skin keeps my excema in check!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent soothing body wash, leaves skin feeling very clean and fresh. Great smell.

Posted by Zihuana on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

At first I was very disappointed; I didn't like the earthy strongish smell at all. But after a few uses I fell in love! Now I really like the scent, what a weird reaction :) I have very sensitive and break-out prone skin, but this doesn't seem to irritate. Might be a bit too drying but with a good moisturizer all is well. It's also a very good shampoo! I love the fact that I can use one product from head to toe! Foams well, and washes out very easily. Absolutely great product <3

Awesome soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this! Love the smell! So glad I found this as I was using dr. Bronners, my skin feels so smooth after using it. Love the thick consistency just waiting for more stock to come in, I want to get the big 1 litre bottle as I went through the smaller one too quickly.

Chemicals free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, keep reordering. Chemicals free!!! Your skin will tell you thanks for using it.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it instead of shower gels and I love it! Cleans the skin very well, smells nicely.