My AFRO loves this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this castile soap as a shampoo. As an African American woman, I need a shampoo that is non- drying. The tingle from the peppermint is an added bonus for my scalp. This definitely works great and I would recommend it to anyone.

不用多说,值得推荐

Posted by kellychai on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

好东西,洗脸洗澡一瓶它就搞定了,经济实惠,效果好,用了好几瓶了,继续购买

I am in love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this soap for everything. Laundry, cleaning, shampoo, body wash, face wash-- I love it!

Dr Woods Pure Peppermint Castile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is no Dr Bronners not even close. This stuff stinks. Not as bad as the lavender ( POOH !!! ) though. AS A SOAP IT IS GOOD. The smell is bad.

Tingly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So refreshing and smells very good. Your man will love it. Tingles the body parts!

Product Excellent Shipping not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bought 2 and both had opened during shipping with both top having become disloged and leaking. The product is awesome

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD KRC 708 on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We love the scent, cleanliness of use and softness of our hands after using this soap.Highly recommended

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although I was expecting it to have more of a plantain or banana scent, it had none of either. In fact, it doesn't smell like much of anything which is why I subtracted a star. IT does, however, clean amazingly. Just be sure that you moisturize afterwards because it strips any and all dirt and oil from your skin. I don't suggest using on the genital area do to the strong sense of peppermint. I recommend this for anyone looking to be squeaky clean. I also purchased the Black Soap.

Scent-sational!

Posted by fromstrawtomore on Sep 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for hand and body washing. Mild but fresh peppermint scent and gel like consistency.

Relief for Dry Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Words cannot say enough positive for the relief from dry skin and the wonderful texture it provides for your hair. Then there is the plus of invigorating feeling as well as wonderful smell. Economical, too. Wonderful way for a home-bound individual to shop.