Super Main Herb Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great all-around herb formula for adaptogenic purposes, energy, strength. Highly recommended.

Ant Energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This formula has ant in it which gives a feel good energy 'buzz'. Use it occasionally for picker-upper when need to boost up energy level.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's great. If you don't really need the energy boost and just want more sustained and building of vital force, I'd go with a more jing dominant formula, after taking it at the recommended dose I felt like I had excess energy, although I never felt overstimulated, it was smooth. Really I wasn't doing enough stretching to allow the energy to flow so it overall was my fault. It's important to under how energy moves in the body so we can evaluate things with clarity. .great formula!!!!

Recommended for fatigue caused by PTSD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I never knew about adrenal fatigue until a few months ago and how it affects the body. I then spent another month researching all the different brands and combinations and decided on this one because of the recommendation of the combination of herbs in these supplements. My world has changed and I am actually getting out there and doing so much more than before. I started off on a higher dose then have dropped down to one a day. This is because my body just feels balanced again. Basically no fatigue - and prior to this, because of the stress and the complex ptsd I had suffered for almost fifteen years, I felt like Rip Van Winkle. It feels so good just to feel normal again.