Help

Welcome to iherb product list

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of the best deer antler extract.Good potent yang energy also good for joint pain and lubrication!!!!!!

good

Posted by juniper on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It started with immediate good effects but after a day or two, it tapered off and it started building up again. Overall, I do feel healthier with this.

have been using a few weeks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have endured a lot of different tasting things for my health and this is one of the worst tasting in my opinion. I do however think that it has helped me feel stronger and will continue to use as it may take a while to get more effects especially with chronic illness. I am taking about 2 droppers a day.

Works great!

Posted by stormshannon on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would have given it five stars if it was cheaper.

By far the most significant short term herb I have ever experienced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As Truth Calkins says, if you're going to buy deer antler: Splurge and buy the best that you can buy, and don't even think about money. This tincture is THICK(full spectrum). It is a golden bright yellow colour. I immediately notice the mental and physical effects of this herb. My walking feels more "propelled", I move faster athletically, everything I do during my day I do it faster (chores, business, etc.) . A true performance enhancer. I can absolutely understand (although disagree with) why it is 'banned' in NCAA organizations and in the NFL. This is definitely the most deep jing restorative tonic I have experienced. I am way more comfortable in social situations and express myself fully without even thinking about it. Clear signs of strong jing. It is a lot easier mentally to get through intense work outs as well, you just want to keep going and keep getting after it.

deer rocks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

buy, buy buy.can i say anymore. please

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is the real deal, the first time i took it i felt like i was 20 again, but i took like 10 droppers full... i think its good, but too pricey for me to take a ton all the time enough to really benefit me. If i was rich, i would take it all the time, but if you want to try it for fun and see how you feel i definitely recommend it. a A+ product.

wow

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Oct 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

power packed a bit expensive to use all the time but well worth the purchase

product review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

exelent product

Hmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Has given some increase in energy, have not used fully yet so difficult to tell. Price is very expensive.

1 2