good

Posted by juniper on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It started with immediate good effects but after a day or two, it tapered off and it started building up again. Overall, I do feel healthier with this.

Welcome to iherb product list

Posted by Reviewer3193835 on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of the best deer antler extract.Good potent yang energy also good for joint pain and lubrication!!!!!!

have been using a few weeks

Posted by Reviewer3037829 on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have endured a lot of different tasting things for my health and this is one of the worst tasting in my opinion. I do however think that it has helped me feel stronger and will continue to use as it may take a while to get more effects especially with chronic illness. I am taking about 2 droppers a day.

Works great!

Posted by stormshannon on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would have given it five stars if it was cheaper.

deer rocks

Posted by Reviewer2285161 on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

buy, buy buy.can i say anymore. please

By far the most significant short term herb I have ever experienced

Posted by 5294429180849284191 on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As Truth Calkins says, if you're going to buy deer antler: Splurge and buy the best that you can buy, and don't even think about money. This tincture is THICK(full spectrum). It is a golden bright yellow colour. I immediately notice the mental and physical effects of this herb. My walking feels more "propelled", I move faster athletically, everything I do during my day I do it faster (chores, business, etc.) . A true performance enhancer. I can absolutely understand (although disagree with) why it is 'banned' in NCAA organizations and in the NFL. This is definitely the most deep jing restorative tonic I have experienced. I am way more comfortable in social situations and express myself fully without even thinking about it. Clear signs of strong jing. It is a lot easier mentally to get through intense work outs as well, you just want to keep going and keep getting after it.

wow

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Oct 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

power packed a bit expensive to use all the time but well worth the purchase

product review

Posted by Reviewer3297868 on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

exelent product

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2967700 on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is the real deal, the first time i took it i felt like i was 20 again, but i took like 10 droppers full... i think its good, but too pricey for me to take a ton all the time enough to really benefit me. If i was rich, i would take it all the time, but if you want to try it for fun and see how you feel i definitely recommend it. a A+ product.

Amazing value.

Posted by 4808314111909396137 on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Amazing value product, I enjoyed it. Although not as strong as others I have tried, it is very effective for what I used it for.

1 2