Irritated my prostate

Posted by juniper on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After using this product for a few months (2 to 4 capsules per day), I have observed that my prostate got irritated, accompanied with difficulty in urinating. After I stopped using this product, the symptoms went away. While the initial intake of the product made me feel rejuvenated, prolonged use had an adverse effect on my prostate. Use with caution.

Highly recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best of Dragon Herbs products I had so far. From the first day, I note the changes - the world looks brighter, you feel calmer and more confident. This product is effective when you are fatigued physically or mentally -when you require replenishing of vital energy.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After I started to take this, my skin getting very nice. Expensive but I think very good.

Didn't Do Much For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It seemed to help a bit in restoring my health after many months experiencing high stress levels but didn't provide the miraculous levels of rejuvenation some others claim to have experienced. Full marks to Dragon Herbs for the ethical treatment of the animals and their high quality products though. In my experience 10:1 pine pollen extract has been far more healing. I think restoring endocrine function and balance is the centrepiece of any rejuvenative protocol.

BRENT S

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

OVERALL BODY REJUVERNATER, BUILDS THE KIDNEYS

Replenishes Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product. It replenishes energy and this energy is assimilated into the body very well. This is a truly life saving formulation for the persons with low 'jing'.

wonderful product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I feel so calm and peaceful when I take this. I sleep amazing too. I have tried other placenta supplements, but deer is the best -- and with Dragon Herbs, you're assured of highest purity, so it's worth the price. Very much helps with hormone issues -- rejuvinating!

Powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product based on another 5 star rating on iHerb. I was feeling like I needed a miracle to replenish my energy and it was worth a try. It was absolutely amazing that I felt stronger within a day of taking this formula. I did some research on the Dragon Herbs website and am now taking several other products, which are also helping my many symptoms. I will be using these for a very long time.

stamina, endurance, build up primal essence

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have never taken full amount recommended due to cost, but try to take at least one a day and two in particularly busy times. If I could I would take full dose for two months to give a vital boost. I have an inflammatory disorder and slowly trying to build myself back to full health.

Deer Placenta is the real deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Been using this product on and off since 2008 and its never let me down. I have chronic fatique, candida and I often fel drained. This product is like an instant shot of real energy. It builds what the chinese call "Jing" and extends your lifespan. I cant even imagine what would happen to a person if they took 3 caps twice a day for years combined with a good diet and qigong.

1 2