amazing

Posted by Reviewer1330706 on Mar 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

after a decade of taking herbs/supplements and spending probably 50k over the years...I can confidently say I have NEVER experienced such an amazing supplement. Ron Teeguarden is a Master that knows what he's doing. Not all Ginseng is the same ginseng - you gotta know what you're doing to unlock an herb's amazing powers.

Awesome for everything!!!

Posted by Reviewer2272414 on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is expensive, but it's super awesome. I noticed an almost instant energy boost after I started taking it, and it also helps to calm my nerves. It's great for meditation or when you know you have a particularly challenging day ahead of you. It energizes me in the morning and relaxes me at night. It's good for whatever you want - muscle recovery, anxiety, skin, everything gets better when you take it faithfully. Results for these things are usually cumulative, so even though you may see results right away, give it a few months before you really make up your mind about it.

Best adaptogen ever !!

Posted by Reviewer1997044 on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is, by far, the best adaptogen I have ever tried. I have a genetic disease that cause my energy levels to be very low. After 2 weeks taking this I have more energy than my friends and colleagues. Recommended.

Powerful tonic!

Posted by celestialleo on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one powerful tonic...can feel its Shen qualities (deep peace and harmony) within a minute after just sipping a few drops...don't need much...will naturally take you into meditation!

Good

Posted by juniper on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It builds up good energy. I do feel healthier after a few days of using it.

8 immortals

Posted by 4633452001254991773 on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Incredibly expensive but certainly the highest quality Chinese formula I've ever tried. I wish I could afford more!

energy and beautiful skin

Posted by Reviewer3037829 on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this off and on for a few years now. It gives me energy and makes my skin look so good after a few days my skin looks very even toned and almost glowing.

Magic drops

Posted by 5465391557205104757 on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I travel with this bottle. along with Ant drops from Ron Teaguarden, and definately can feel the difference in spirit and strength.

the best

Posted by 4946749511612296008 on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

if you complain about taste from bitter herbs you're a baby and should stick to sugar and cancer. this stuff is worth my money.

Best formula ever

Posted by 5472773624811810040 on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I swear by this as an all round essential energy builder/replacer

1 2