amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

after a decade of taking herbs/supplements and spending probably 50k over the years...I can confidently say I have NEVER experienced such an amazing supplement. Ron Teeguarden is a Master that knows what he's doing. Not all Ginseng is the same ginseng - you gotta know what you're doing to unlock an herb's amazing powers.

Awesome for everything!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is expensive, but it's super awesome. I noticed an almost instant energy boost after I started taking it, and it also helps to calm my nerves. It's great for meditation or when you know you have a particularly challenging day ahead of you. It energizes me in the morning and relaxes me at night. It's good for whatever you want - muscle recovery, anxiety, skin, everything gets better when you take it faithfully. Results for these things are usually cumulative, so even though you may see results right away, give it a few months before you really make up your mind about it.

Best adaptogen ever !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is, by far, the best adaptogen I have ever tried. I have a genetic disease that cause my energy levels to be very low. After 2 weeks taking this I have more energy than my friends and colleagues. Recommended.

Powerful tonic!

Posted by celestialleo on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one powerful tonic...can feel its Shen qualities (deep peace and harmony) within a minute after just sipping a few drops...don't need much...will naturally take you into meditation!

Good

Posted by juniper on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It builds up good energy. I do feel healthier after a few days of using it.

Magic drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I travel with this bottle. along with Ant drops from Ron Teaguarden, and definately can feel the difference in spirit and strength.

8 immortals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Incredibly expensive but certainly the highest quality Chinese formula I've ever tried. I wish I could afford more!

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

if you complain about taste from bitter herbs you're a baby and should stick to sugar and cancer. this stuff is worth my money.

energy and beautiful skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this off and on for a few years now. It gives me energy and makes my skin look so good after a few days my skin looks very even toned and almost glowing.

Disappointed. Not worth the money

Posted by Prevaileth on Dec 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this product after reading some of the good reviews. But I'm disappointed to say the least particularly for the price. I've had better results with tinctures which cost me $15. I did give me a weird spaced out feeling in the head sort of like a lost feeling on the onset but this cleared up in 30 mins to an hour. Also it put pressure on my liver and kidneys (as I could feel slight pain) rarely has a product given me problems on both. It's either one or the other. It did however give me a slight internal balanced out feeling and some energy but very mild. Nothing like testosterone boosting tinctures I've come accustomed to however. I'm sure Dragon Herbs were great products at one stage, but perhaps along with many they begin to "offshore" their ingredients and as a result their products get compromised for higher profit margins. I've noticed there are no recent positive reviews. I cannot recommend this product, not for the price tag anyway. This just could be me but I've spent thousands and have taken hundreds of different herbs & supplements.

1 2