AMAZING STUFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It seems to balance my hormones and mood....it just overall makes me feel better and more energized. Really good stuff! You can call Dragon Herbs in Los Angeles and the herbalists will tell you exactly what to take for certain conditions for free over the phone. Then you can order all the herbs here on Iherb since they are cheaper here than buying them directly from Dragon Herbs. All DH products are great.

Complimentary Remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this remedy to balance and compliment other extracts. It's super great, easy to take, and works well! Results for these things are usually cumulative, so even though you may see results right away, give it a few months before you really make up your mind about it.

High Potency Synergistic Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best berries on earth, I recommend Schizandra and Goji to anyone. I doubt this to be the most cost effective option available, however it is very tasty and of high quality and potency.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gives the body such a boost. Brilliant for the eyes as well

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I feel energized immediately after taking these, in a nice calm way. Love it.

one of my favs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

ive been a fan of this product for a few years now and as a combo...goji and schizandra together...you cant beat it. Definitely one to have in the 'awesome health toolbox'.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works well for me as an adaptogen.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like products from dragon herbs usually. This is also a good product with amazing taste and effect. However, it is pricey. People usually cannot buy it frequently.

Pick me up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I loved this little bottle. A few drops in a bottle of water, mixed with a c- vitamin is a brilliant way to wake up in the mornings. Just a shame its so pricey, or I would always have one in the cupboard.

NOT USED REGULARLY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of the mixture, would often if there was no alcohol

1 2 3