A must buy; Dragon Herbs is the best for reishi

Posted by HolisticDad on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Reishi is not just a super immune booster: it is an ultra immune regulator, so someone with asthma ( such as my husand) or with allergies or any auto immune problem can have their system regulated ( over time; suggested period is 3 months). Duanwood reishi and organic reishi is the best, by far. There are god knows how many studies world wide to back this up. If you have AIDS or cancer, I recc taking this as well as NOW vitamins Mushroom Glyco Nutrients, AHCC powder ( powerful immune booster used in Japan), 4 or more grams of vitamin C powder a day, and eat TONS of turmeric and black pepper together ( turmeric is being studied for its incredible properties and peperine in black pepper boosts its absorbtion). Dr Schultze's Superfood is also a must buy but not available on iherb, and so is the Life Extension Elixir from Ascended Health.

Feel great/well (again)! Best brand I've consumed.

Posted by 5668863833670029247 on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

What I've noticed after taking 6 capsules for 2 weeks is that I do not feel my heart beating as hard when getting my heart rate above 80%+ of (apparent) max; 220-age. This means can more easily continue running/balling etc. Therefore, I believe is great for endurance athletes. My personal experience also make me believe that one will definitely feel more alert and clear in the heart with this; you really do feel better in your physical body's head area. You have to test it out at least once to experience what I mean by this. One of the key things one can get to optimise her/his immune system to remain healthy. Other brands offer reishi mycelium which is not the most biologically active part of the reishi which contains most of the benefits. You get what you pay for. Price disparity is tempting but don't be... P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

Simply the best!!

Posted by Reviewer1278039 on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has done so much for me it would sound like a infomercial if I listed everything. Just know I got my mom completely off her blood pressure meds and now all she takes is this!

True to the spirit!

Posted by Reviewer1892735 on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You get the spiritual feeling, in you, if you take them continuously on a daily basis.Builds up your immunity as well.

Increased my energy levels

Posted by 5668109142661916965 on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started using this after my energy levels were so low that I needed to go to sleep about an hour after I wake up in the morning. I read so many good reviews and decided to give it a try. After only one week of taking this and having only 1 cup of coffee a day, I experienced increase in energy. I now go for walks every every evening and very soon plan to go back to the gym.

High Quality

Posted by energetyx on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Reishi is my favourite medicinal mushroom, with the most consistent and noticeable results. This product doesn't disappoint, and has a lovely deep bitterness to its flavour that works especially well with cacao. The capsules are also easier to separate than other brands.

REISHI SPORE

Posted by Reviewer2774132 on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is known as reishi spore, it not duanwood since there really is no such thing just a trade name. Reishi spore can only extract by alcohol, hot water will not work. And comes from fruity body only. At this price, the cost is reasonable, and it worth it if you have cancer..don;t buy the cheap reishi.

Incredible dreamscape

Posted by 5739604977495711871 on Apr 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i felt a shift on taking this for a few days. I think it needs to be combined with some mental clearing or meditation for full effect. Being so busy I haven't done that but I feel a Positive shift and my dreams have been incredibly vivid and beautiful ever since taking it. Will keep on with this.

feel it

Posted by Reviewer2802455 on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This kind of reishi is more shen as they call it,, very good for calming, meditation, deeper thoughts, stress other reishi like from Mushroom Sciences is better at immune modulating,, this one is better for calming deep mind stuff...

Good supplement for my mental health

Posted by Reviewer1150105 on Jun 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product consistently for about 2 weeks and the side effects are pretty great for me. My dreams are much more vivid and memorable. My libido has increased greatly. I also have noticed a shift towards myself having a more positive attitude towards my life.The effects from this supplement seem to be getting stronger the longer I have been taking it. Dragon Herbs is a reputable company and I look forward to trying more of there products.

1 2 3 4