Fantastic formulation.

Posted by cameronday on Sep 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This one really does it all for providing foundational energy. I take it before workouts or any other physical activity, and noticed a positive difference within a few days that just keeps improving. Any time I need sustained energy, this is my go-to forumla.

Improved moood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After my first dose of this I felt an improvement in mood and wellbeing.

superstar tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My runs have been longer and stronger since taking this. Helped fatigue and jing.

Great Energizer!!

Posted by cidafitness on Feb 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great energizer for sports and fitness. Also great for stress. Higly recommend!

Gecko Power For More Than An Insurance Company!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You probably seen the ads on TV with a computer generated cartoon gecko doing his cute things in the real world. It's been powerful advertising for this company and this gecko supplement here is powerful stuff for your health. If you're quite healthy, use the suggested dose. If, like me, you're not so healthy, start with a FEW drops and skip days if necessary. Imagine sending high voltage through frayed wires (health that isn't optimal). This supplement is the high voltage so, easy boy/girl! For others, the wires are blocked or broken so TIME will pass before this product helps connect those again. Once you're up and running on better health wires, I suggest adding Jing herbs Deer Antler Essence (two dropperfuls of each product-shake them before using). A dropperful is just whatever the dropper gets after squeezing the bulb completely (about half the actual dropper). Use this combination once a day as it's more than enough. Skipping a day or two a week keeps it effective. Remember, when use as I just indicated, some uncomfortable symptoms may (or not) happen for 3 days or so and you may have some loose or very foul eliminations. It's a healing (Herxheimer) reaction. No worries, but discontinue use if symptoms don't abate.

aa

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

aa

Perfect - Strong, Supportive and Sublime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product - it enhances my workouts and makes my joints and ligaments heal faster, and become stronger... It nourishes and fortifies the body in beautiful ways. I find Chinese herbs to be truly amazing and the quality of this product is awesome.