Gentle but effective blood building formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thanks to Dragon Herbs! I consulted with one of their herbalist through online chat and email since I live in Australia. My 15yrs old daughter and I are both taking this formula for blood building and it is working well. My daughter had severe dizziness especially when she stands up and I am going through premenopausal stage and my period started irregular and very thin. Our symptoms are slowly but surely getting better without any side effects. The pill is small and easy to take for my daughter but sometimes I open the pills and mix with warm water for fast absorption and it tastes not to bad. I wish they make powder form wih measuring spoon and make it cheaper.

Was recommended to me by an herbalist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For general circulation issues. Makes a nice tea with goji berries if you remove the herbs from the capsules. My hair loss may have slowed down a bit when I started using... Worth a try!

Good and Strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like it, and feel it is beneficial to my body.

Great product and brand name

Posted by debraananda on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take alot of Dragon herbs so dont know what effect it has ,but I know from its write up it is must take for excellent health, will always include it in my health plan.