Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1278039 on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel an all around sense of wellness when I am taking this! I never really understood the true term of adaptogen until I felt the effects from this. The Berries from Dragon Herbs are awesome as well for a snack, I feel way more medicinal qualities from this though (which makes sense because its a extract).

Great product!

Posted by 4843456651577792788 on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I feel good when taking this product. It fill my core with a subtle, blissful feeling. Will continue to buy.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1232431 on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This Goji berry is the best you will find, and it is standarized to 40%. Great stuff. I love it. If you want Goji in capsules, buy this brand.

High quality!

Posted by celestialleo on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best way to take goji---all the benefits without the added sugar from the raw berries. One of the best overall tonics ever!

Makes you smile

Posted by 4766017861742291760 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's called the goji effect

Goji Extract Capsules

Posted by 4721186692187163565 on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The health benefits of goji are well known, however its unlikely you'll experience anything profound. Still its a great addition to any health regimen. Not much reason to purchase this instead of the actual berries, both provide about the same amount of goji for the price, primarily it is much easier to make this last.

40% LBP

Posted by jemolian on Sep 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that Dragon Herb Go Ji is standardized to 40% Lycium Barbarum Polysaccharides (LBP), which is higher than other 20% ones. I will recommend it, especially when it is made from the berries from Heaven Mountain. Visit them website or watch their videos if you need to be further convinced that this is a good product. It is good for the eyes. This there was more capsules in the bottle.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2943032 on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If I'm going to take Goji, this is the one. I feel my subtle energy flowering with this. Love it.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1945629 on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think it's ok. It was delivered " hot" in a box. I hope the heat didn't affect it.

Excellent product the best on the net

Posted by Reviewer2018166 on Jul 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best I have ever had my wife feels a lot beter

1 2