Gojizi - par excellence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've lived in China, studied Chinese Medicine there, travelled to Taiwan, live in Japan, and have sampled very high grade Goji berries in these places but none of them hold a candle to this berry. So easy to overeat on these; they are simply fabulous.

One of my iherb favorittes!

Posted by EirikCor on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are soft and more moist than all other Goji-berries i've eaten. Love them!

Goji Berries from Heave

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have loved Goji Berries since I first time tried them. But when I tried these, other Gojies felt like old, dry and tasteless. I highly recommend to buy these and enjoy every handful with pleasure ;) They are soft, juicy, so sweet and what is the best part, they are the most healthy things that we know of!

Horrible tasting...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After few months of trying to find out how these horrible tasting berries could be edible, I gave up. I have tried these berries in Japan also and it does not have funny after taste as these ones do. It is horrible and after taste, it stinks and not edible at all. I will rather buy in super market where I can see the source. They are from China so be very careful due to pesticides not approved and any other countries. NOT RECOMMENDED, HORRIBLE TASTING.

bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried these cause they were cheaper than the ones i usually get. They didnt taste any good and went straight into the garbage. Tasted like mold.

Very tasty

Posted by AneBra on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Superfood has hit my country like a bomb, and as a result this is in my local health stores with the price amped up like you wouldn't believe. And people actually buy it there, thinking it's a fair price...! The price on iherb is unbeatable though, and unlike the cheap brand they sell at my local supermarket, this isn't dry and nasty. In fact, they are plump and juicy, and easy to snack on. You can even dip them in dark chocolate, use them in salads and bake with them. So versatile and sooo good! Would highly recommend.

Low quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Berries stuck together into one big piece Obviously old and low quality.Very not recommended.There are much better alternatives

stale

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I threw these out because they smelled stale and the taste was stale also. I prefer the Bija option of this berry or at least they weren't stale.

Preserving the berries by radiating them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

They do taste heavenly BUT: after I ordered these I heard that they are nowadays preserved by radiating the berries. That is not even legal inside the EU area, and I definitely do not wish to eat anything that has been radiated. If I had known this beforehand, I would not have ordered the berries from iHerb.<br /> <font color="#009933"><strong>February 2011 - Response from Dragon Herbs:</strong></font><br /><br /> This is not true. We do not irradiate, and specifically prohibit irradiation by our supplier. We do not use preservatives of any sort. Our Heaven Mountain Goji goes through a natural cleaning and drying, to the point where the goji has a stable shelf life for a reasonable period of time, yet retains some of its natural moistness. Our high-barrier packaging provides a high level of protection from the outside oxygen and from external pathogens, such as mold. Heaven Mountain Goji is an all-natural product.

Heavenly good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These berries make me a better person!!