Amazing Restorative Power!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for my husband who has been working insane hours in indoor and outdoor home renovations. His line of work does indeed wear on his body. He's younge, in great shape and eats a healthy diet, but even all that couldn't combat the fatigue from overworking and supporting our family during our rough economy! He was a completely different person two weeks after taking 3 capsules at night! He usually comes home looking exhausted and so tired. Not anymore!! After a super long week, he comes in late with a huge smile on his face, beboppen to music, all energetic and enthusiastic! Restorative on a very deep level!!!

Just the ticket

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After a stressful day three of these capsules helps nourish the body and get out of fight-or-flight mode. Works on a deep level and is good value for money.

Jing boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This will boost and replenish your jing if you have suffered from extended stress. As the saying goes..."it is ok to become tired, but it is not ok to become exhausted". This is a deep restorative tonic. I used this after excess stress, and after two months feel replenished and ready for the world.

BRENT S

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

GOOD TO USE FOR BUILDING UP THE KIDNEYS

Good energy!

Posted by celestialleo on Apr 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have taken for a short time, but seems to balance the energy of the body and , I sense, build over time...

Satisfaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I-herb did an excellent job of getting me my order. Additionally, the product is fresh, which isn't always the case with other suppliers, and it seems to be working well. I am very satisfied with the transaction. Thanks.

effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my husband runs really hot and this has helped him build more yin to be cooler.

Too soon to tell?

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After a couple weeks, it's hard to make a determination on this... maybe I feel a bit more balanced.

quality

Posted by CIPRIAN on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

nice quality, seems to slowly, gently strengthen the body.