Help

Subtle Beauty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am in awe of this product. On my shelf now I have 7 Dragon Herb bottles, and I just finished eating the Longan fruit and the Taoist Journey Food. Yet somehow through it all, I can pinpoint a change in my mind and I intuit that the 'Microcosmic Orbit' is the spool containing this thread. The effect of this product is so very subtle indeed. Orbit is indeed an apropos name for it. For the beauty of the product is like looking at the night sky and feeling a majesty such as the way a candle can shed light. Also, it is like second voice seconding what it right, when you want to know right and wrong. It is like the echo of what is right. Often, as this product helps you see, 'right' is just being able to wait so that each thing enjoys its own time. Instead of thinking ahead or behind, the 'Microcosmic Orbit' lets you enjoy what is here in front of you but without being negligent with the before or after. Because of this product, I feel that I can just let now be now as long as I have done things to make my life in accord. So, this formula is sort of like getting a narrator to the story that you're living, but the peace is in knowing that the voice is your own.

GREAT ENERGY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE FOUND THAT TAKING THIS REALLY AWAKENS MY DORMANT EBERGY. I HAVE TAKEN JING FORMULAS BEFORE BUT THEY HAVENT HAD SIMILAR RESULTS. THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SUPPLAMENTS FROM DRAGON HERBS BECAUSE IT LOCKS IN AND CONSOLODATES THE JING INTO THE BODY. i COMBINE THIS FORMULA WITH WILL POWER FROM DRAGON HERBS BECAUSE ITS MAIN INDGREDIANT IS POLYGALA, WHICH IS ALSO ASTRINGENT AND OPENS THE MAIN PENETRATING VESSEL. I CAN REALLY FEEL MORE CHI ENERGY LOCKED INTO MY BODY. AMAZING SUPPLAMENT. I WOULD GET TWO OR THREE BOTTLES AND TAKE THEM FOR TWO OR THREE MONTHS STRAIGHT AND I GARUNTEE YOU WILL FEEL MUCH BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF.

Absolutely wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Today I took my first dose of Microcosmic orbit and I must say I almost immediately had a dramatic experience in my energy body. It felt like the heart (chakra) expanded and the head cleared up and "opened up". I absolutely love the product! :-)

Finally, a Formula That Delays Climax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has managed to achieve a result that no other formula has ever been able to bring ( tried a large number of them over the years). Microcosmic orbit actually delays climax. As much as this might not be an issue for many people, it was a major issue for me. However, that product changes the game dramatically. When you take this product, you get – at the beginning - this "mild/subtle" inner peace, and that is it. However, if you continue to take it for long, or double the dose (after one to three weeks), you start to get some energy and digestion improvement, and a bit of a lift-up in mood. As you progress with it (fourth week perhaps) you start to notice delays in climax. Overall, it is a very good product, and as far as I know, the only one that offers this beautiful mix of astringent herbs that provides some relive the annoying PE condition.

good flow of energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

results are subtle if you're not in touch with your qi flow -- but i notice it strongly since i practice qigong!

great formula

Posted by Scottishdave on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A great formula to use when you start to combine dragon herb products.I take this with my jing formulation,top product,top quality!!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Many people take things out of context with these products, expecting things that simply do not occur, this formula is great for people with lack of energetic boundaries. I felt more energy with this formula, pairing it with more stretching is quite helpful, dragon herbs is a great company, this is a great formula to start with to cease "jing" leaks, many times in our society we work so much that we tap too far into our vital reserves and this formula helps in keeping out reserves protected for sure!!

Good for Chi flow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product helps my chi flow when I practice Chi Kung.