An extraordinarily effective salve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Once again, Ron Teeguarden's Dragon herbs proves itself to be a source for the highest quality and most effective health products. This Miracle Balm has reduced my rosacea quite dramatically in a very short amount of time. I've have also seen it completely eliminate a skin rash in under an hour. A remarkable product. Highly recommended!

aptly named

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product cured my dermatitis which was a recurring problem for at least 10 years and had not responded to other treatments. I had tried practically everything available up to this point. Miracle balm took several months to completely eradicate it, but it has never returned. It also cleared a rash that had not responded to prescription cortizone practically overnight. I keep discovering new uses for it. A small amount goes a long way.

My dog likes this balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Buddy, my dog, has rough paw pads and he likes this balm. He had another cream before and did not like it. Unfortunately, the balm is very liquidity and when I first opened it, I spilled some of it on the floor.

Healing balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the reddish color and I didn't think it worked well for me ... But I had my husband put it on a scar that was healing from skin cancer treatment and the scar looked better the next day.

Unsure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not sure how to use this ... rather greasy.

Very Helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this in combination with another facial cream I have. I like the feel of my skin after. Soft and suple.

Used to be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this product for done time now and this time round the quality has gone down a bit- color snd smell nkt as strong. And I've noticed you gotta rub more to get the same effect as before- before a little went a long way. But it is a good product which has helped my tendons! On the form side: too expensive!

For eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am using this for eczema. Seems to be OK. At least good as good as the Comfrey salve and plantain salve I am also trying. Not a big difference. But a lot pricier than the others.