Amazing effect on skin

Posted by 5668863833670029247 on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is truly amazing for one's skin. You may find yourself skipping on applying all that make up more and more due to how well this works. Test it out for yourself at least once. It apparently helps you stay centred/calm/relaxed too! Maybe it's because when you wake up in the morning and see how great your skin looks you begin your day with more joy or less happiness taken away... P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good price and quality. i use it to brush my teeth, as suggested by Truth Calkins.

want skin to glow?

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

an ancient Chinese remedy on keeping skin glowing a smooth & it works! no botox required

Quality Product

Posted by 5015775723590803736 on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It has really helped with energy. I'm always tired but pearl powder does not make me feel revved up or tired. I just feel more awake and alert. No problems sleeping. It really stabilizes my energy and mood. Plus it is a great product in general for healthy bones and tissues. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Great product

Posted by 4814529327740416135 on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

have only been using it a week and am happy...also excellent service 5 days to Australia...thank you .T

Pearl Powder.

Posted by Giordie on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, keeps my skin wonderfully smooth and fine, I will keep using as long as the results are positive.

good product & reasonable priced

Posted by dancing777 on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy to find Dragon Herbs in iHerb.com. I took other brand of Peral Powder before, it's expensive. I feel that this pearl powder is purer than the other brand. I also like the servic of iHerb.com

Great product with reasonable price

Posted by NgaYanAnnHo on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am so happy that i've found this Pearl Powder in iherb! Pearl Powder is a luxury royal beauty secret once in Asia. Now, an affordable price for me to enjoy all the benefit of taking Pearl Powder… like a dream !

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like to let these caps dissolve in my mouth. They have a calming effect and are supposed to be good for skin, bones and nervous system.

Calm at your fingertips!

Posted by Reviewer3082268 on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product. It really works. Was recommended by a health care practitioner. Powerful!

1 2