A great yin tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use several dragon herbs products all of which are great. This is a great tonic for those who feel drained from overwork or stress. It is not stimulent at all but just seemed to replenish spent energy. It also seems to keep the skin moisturized from the inside. This will be a regular product for me now.

Strong YIN JING Tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is really a strong Yin Jing tonic. And, of course heavy. Take it with care (maybe 1-2 caps per day would be enough)

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A herbalist recommended to take cooling demulcent herbs. This formula really works, it is worth the price. Besides, it definitely improves vision and does something good to adrenals.

Primal Yin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take this to restore the yin. In winter time I can take 1 everyday. In summertime, maybe 1 every other day or else my libido gets too disruptive if you know what I mean. The yin is so strong and effective it will make you sleep like a baby in the winter time. Truly replenishing.

Yeap! Definitely helps with energy boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle and I can definitely see an upgrade in my endurance. However, for those who have sensitive stomach, needs to combine with a stomach support formula. My husband took two caps three times a day for two weeks, instead of 2 caps only at night, and he had some stomach gas at night.

Excellent yin replenisher

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take for yin deficiency. Has also helped with physically drained due to menstruation. 2 caps in early evening and 1 at bedtime. Best results taken at night because this is yin time of day.

undecided

Posted by CIPRIAN on Jun 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

seems to be calming effect on body, but at same time (not sure if this is why) i kind of felt weak in the knees as they say...maybe too much yin for men?

cannot judge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This formula is probably good but it must be slow acting. I am switching to other Yin Jing formulas.