It's working for me. This is the Jing prescription of a Taoist herbal program.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle. It took the first bottle about 2 weeks to feel the difference in my body. It regulated my sleep. Before, I had chronic insomnia. I would wake up every night around 2 to 3 am and fall asleep back at 5am. Now, I just fall asleep and sleep for 7 hours straight. Feeling recharged. Hence, everything is falling into place: I feel less anxious in the morning, and if I do, then I can bring myself back to baseline easier. In order words, my body has more reserve of energy. It has also helped quiet my mind and ground in my body easier in preparation for my meditation. A Taoist herbal program for spiritual cultivation consists of treating the Jing, Qi and blood in the body. I cultivate my shen with my meditation and everyday life realizations. This is the Jing prescription of a Taoist herbal program. My husband, who also started it at the same time I did, is also reporting better sleep and less need to go to the bathroom at night.

Magnesium Stearate Added

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As Written In Other Reviews About Dragon Herbs Products, The Company Has Now Started To Add Magnesium Stearate To Their Products... It Is Not Indicated By Iherb Neither By The Company Website, But It Does Appear On The Label! What A Shame...

Powerful tonic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product! after taking for a while I really feel my energy coming back after recovering from a serious illness! I am very thankful to Iherb for stocking this product & to dragon herbs for creating it! Highly recommended!

Excellent deep support

Posted by fayechan-singapore on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The effects are immediate but subtle at the same time. You may not feel it but then you realise you are more energised than before. I completely recommend it.

Menopause saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic herbs.

Profound Essence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Happy with the product. Raised my energy levels greatly. It was just what I expected it to be. Would order again.

Amazing!

Posted by Scottishdave on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Powefrul tonic! Great stuff!

Great Jing replenisher!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I will order again and again! Very good!

Replenishes vital Jing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great formula, I was exhausted and started taking this and 2 weeks later I had most of my energy back. Another great formula by Ron Teeguarden!

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

works well. calming and energizing in a gentle manner.