Powerful tonic!

Posted by Reviewer1056396 on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product! after taking for a while I really feel my energy coming back after recovering from a serious illness! I am very thankful to Iherb for stocking this product & to dragon herbs for creating it! Highly recommended!

It's working for me. This is the Jing prescription of a Taoist herbal program.

Posted by 5556441500181530888 on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle. It took the first bottle about 2 weeks to feel the difference in my body. It regulated my sleep. Before, I had chronic insomnia. I would wake up every night around 2 to 3 am and fall asleep back at 5am. Now, I just fall asleep and sleep for 7 hours straight. Feeling recharged. Hence, everything is falling into place: I feel less anxious in the morning, and if I do, then I can bring myself back to baseline easier. In order words, my body has more reserve of energy. It has also helped quiet my mind and ground in my body easier in preparation for my meditation. A Taoist herbal program for spiritual cultivation consists of treating the Jing, Qi and blood in the body. I cultivate my shen with my meditation and everyday life realizations. This is the Jing prescription of a Taoist herbal program. My husband, who also started it at the same time I did, is also reporting better sleep and less need to go to the bathroom at night.

Excellent deep support

Posted by fayechan-singapore on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The effects are immediate but subtle at the same time. You may not feel it but then you realise you are more energised than before. I completely recommend it.

Profound Essence

Posted by Reviewer1935610 on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Happy with the product. Raised my energy levels greatly. It was just what I expected it to be. Would order again.

Magnesium Stearate Added

Posted by Reviewer1131158 on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As Written In Other Reviews About Dragon Herbs Products, The Company Has Now Started To Add Magnesium Stearate To Their Products... It Is Not Indicated By Iherb Neither By The Company Website, But It Does Appear On The Label! What A Shame...

Amazing!

Posted by Scottishdave on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Powefrul tonic! Great stuff!

Menopause saver

Posted by 5472773624811810040 on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic herbs.

Replenishes vital Jing

Posted by 4653276496833402364 on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great formula, I was exhausted and started taking this and 2 weeks later I had most of my energy back. Another great formula by Ron Teeguarden!

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

works well. calming and energizing in a gentle manner.