Well balanced Qi tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a well balanced Qi tonic and a true adaptogen. Along with increase in overall energy it has improved my digestion as well. This formula has a neutral energy making it suitable for all year round tonic. Even if I take it with dinner it does not affect my sleep.

Strange Effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After a few weeks on this at the maximum dose I became aware of energetic fields of force emanating from living things it was an indescribably beautiful experience and at the same time very unexpected and strange. Definite increase in energy and mild increase in libido. Makes sleep a little difficult though and that was the only downside.

Amazingly effective!

Posted by celestialleo on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These drops taste great and give almost instant energy...naturally!

GREAT FOR ENERGY and OXYGEN and EXERCISE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this formula. Too bad I can't take it because I'm allergic to Astragalus. However, with severe candida and cirrhosis, after taking 4 droperfuls in the morning and some in the afternoon, I was able to exercise for 2 hours, running up and down hills with 5 pound weights and my muscles did not ache after doing this for several days until I discovered that the astragalus was too strong for my autoimmune.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The prices that DH charges are higher than the average source of similar formulations, but as soon as you see the dense viscosity of the tincture and taste it compared to 99% of the others that are 'watered down' with alcohol, you'll know why.

I second that

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

awesome stuff; carry it with me in my car when I have a busy day ahead of me for quick, long lasting energy with NO bad side effects.

ok-ish

Posted by CIPRIAN on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i didnt feel much of energy. since is Dragon H, i give 3 stars. Otherwise, it is very bitter, aftertaste is unpleasant. too much rhodiola i guess, that is very bitter herb.