Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've recently been diagnosed with elevated sugar levels and my doctor prescribed Metformin to help along with watching my diet, exercise etc. After a month of being on the medication, I wasn't satisfied with the results so I decided to start using Salacia by Dragon Herbs. After a week of using Salacia and Metformin together my fasting blood sugar started dropping. Now after almost 2 months of using both Salacia and Metformin my fasting sugar is under 118 ( big drop from 160 ), unless I overeat or not making the right choices. Since I haven't found any info on extended use, I plan to stop in about 2 weeks and stay off for a month or so to see if I need to go back. Overall I found Salacia to be very helpful. Hopefully beneficial for other people also.

waiting for this product back to stock

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i've become really addicted to this product. i'm a diabetic using an insulin pump, and this supply helped me really low my insuline dose and blood sugar level. When it will be back to stock? i'm waiting for it last 2 months and feel like my blood sugar level become worse((

WIll be one of my staples

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for carrying this herb. I'm using Salacia as part of a preventative regime to balance my blood sugar and lipid levels as it's been clinically proven to aid in that area. I can't honestly tell whether this product really works since I don't have any major health issues plus I'm concurrently taking several other nutritional supplements that I've done thorough research on to maintain my health. The fact that it's clinically proven is good enough for me. Sometimes, no news is good news.

ok product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it it okay

Dragon Herbs, Salacia, 500 mg Each, 60 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

did not care for it, caused to much bloating and gas