best of the best!

Posted by Scottishdave on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The best schizandra i have tried.

Powerful!

Posted by celestialleo on Apr 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Schizandra is probably the most complete all-around herb/berry---all flavors, all meridians, all Treasures! The quality of this one is unsurpassed!

Great product

Posted by adechamplain on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This schizndra is a great quality and although I've only started taking it recently I feel it's effect already!

I love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It replaced my ADD medicine and works great for me.

some good some bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for the assistance it gives menopausal women (see Dragon Herb website for more details). It does all it is portrayed to do and then some! I was starting to feel the same as before menopause, which is pretty incredible. It also made me bloated, though, which is standard for me when taking anything at all (herbs, hormones etc) for menopause...so not taking so much. :( Too bad. Probably work for you though! Also very pricey.

Very pure and concentrated

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm a fitness and bodybuilding enthousiast and used to take all kind of pre-workout boosters and fat burning pills. Those in the end made my total body energy exhausted. So I decided to go for a healthier alternative. I combine Schizandra, Eleuthero, Rhodiola as a staple of 3 different supplements to go through the day with as less as possible amounts of coffee also. Schizandra supports all the meridians, jing, yang, etc. regarding to traditional Chinese medicine. Schizandra gives the extra mental sharpness, Rhodiola and Eleuthero for the anti-stress and caffeine free energy flow thought the day. It also helps to shut down a busy mind especially if you have a lot of stress and things on your head.

Healthy Liver and Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I may have written in another review on here, but I'll say it again... Schizandra is one my favorite herbs of all time. It does not have side effects (for me anyway), helps to lower liver enzymes, and keeps the skin looking more hydrated and plump from the inside out. Great beauty and liver herb. I also like the Hanna Kroeger brand and Paradise Herbs Brand for Schizandra.

not so good

Posted by bobbienorthern on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They did not do a thing for me

THIS ORDER HAS NOT YET ARRIVED.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I AM STILL AWAITING THIS ITEM.

Superb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great herb - I like it and its effects are subtle.

1 2