THE BEST TEA EVER!

Posted by Reviewer1902681 on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love all of Ron's products this tea is very convenient to use - you can make it in to a hot or cold drink, put other tinctures etc into it - and the feeling is amazing instant energy and adaptability. Truly awesome

For good health every day

Posted by debraananda on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with other herbs in a tea, it has a bitter tarty taste, so not really the best tasting, but its benefits are numerious so I take it happily every day,

Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1108061 on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Acid flavor.Special taste. Not for everyone's like.

Love it!

Posted by 5508711658915657104 on Apr 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The tea has an amazing strong pure red color. I add the Watermelon SweetLeaf Stevia and that complements nicely the fruity flavor that resembles the bitter-sweet-sour Goji berry flavor, and the beautiful red color of the tea. Refreshing, balancing and soothing. Love it. Will order again.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2301940 on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

while the taste is very strong and unusual (you have to like bitter and sour) the tea is brilliant. it really makes me feel better overall. and it is supposed to be good for many different area of the body. i take it twice a day and i feel great all the time.

Great Value

Posted by 5086195778360293849 on Jun 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So easy to make into a tea

Very tasty

Posted by 5621220320442569711 on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love this tea. No sugar needed.

Strong flavor

Posted by 5521020627317065837 on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Herbs like this are not consumed really for flavor but for health benefits but I will warn that it is hard to drink and has a strong bitter/tart taste.

Horrible Taste

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I Believe that Schizandra is very good for you and the description of this tea formulation sounds like it should be amazing....however the taste is awful. I am not someone who won't drink/eat something if it is supposed to be good for me, such as ACV ( Apple cider Vinegar) by the Tablespoon, but this is BITTER. I was hoping to make a nice Iced Tea Drink in the morning and enjoy. It is something I take in a small amount of water, plug my nose and drink it down. I have not used it often enough to notice any difference in energy, or anything, there was definitely no immediate feeling after drinking it. You either need to mix with other beverages, add sweetner or plug your nose to drink it....if it works its worth it:)